Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 21st, 2008, 04:35 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wave 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
As far as we know, Fred Myers is still carrying 'scape. As they are a regional store (Pac-North West), they don't get much coverage in the discussions.

Kudos on your wave 3 find.
Cav., you didnt use spell check!
temp.nerd, you didn't use spell check!
And none of you can do a simple Google search!!

Sheesh, the correct spelling is Fred Meyer (the "s" is optional) as you can see from the official website:
http://www.fredmeyer.com/homepage/index.htm

Unless of course you are speaking of the piano maker (from my home town),
http://fredmyers.com/
or perhaps the professor of anthropology?
http://homepages.nyu.edu/~frm1/
Old August 22nd, 2008, 02:31 PM

-le0emperor- has disabled reputation

Lucky! I don't have anything of the sorts here, I am lucky to find anything besides Marvel.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 02:53 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hrrmm... The Guide says that Fred Meyer merged with Kroger Inc. in 1999... Has anyone been checking Kroger for Heroscape items?

Old August 24th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fortunately my brother and I got all of wave 3 at wal-mart before they ran out of stock. It was really nice because we got Heroscape late and still got all of wave 2 and 3!
Old August 25th, 2008, 07:16 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

I got wave 2 in Target

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old August 25th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Hrrmm... The Guide says that Fred Meyer merged with Kroger Inc. in 1999... Has anyone been checking Kroger for Heroscape items?
A friend of mine saw SOTM and Orm's return at a Kroger a few weeks back. They said the prices were decent, but I don't know exactly how much.
Old August 25th, 2008, 07:26 PM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

The only wave 3 I've ever seen was in a hobby shop in Chicago. They had Gorillas and Hounds along with a few packs of zombies and a lot of marvel. I picked up the Gorillas and Hounds and one of the zombies.

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose
Old August 25th, 2008, 07:29 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by its me lol View Post
The only wave 3 I've ever seen was in a hobby shop in Chicago. They had Gorillas and Hounds along with a few packs of zombies and a lot of marvel. I picked up the Gorillas and Hounds and one of the zombies.
I wish I had zombies...

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:54 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

I got lucky and picked up my first Wave 3 at Target but last week I got a set of Wave 3 at a Walmart in Philly that had them on clearance for $2 a pack.

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old August 27th, 2008, 09:54 AM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post
I got lucky and picked up my first Wave 3 at Target but last week I got a set of Wave 3 at a Walmart in Philly that had them on clearance for $2 a pack.
No way!

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion