Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 14th, 2016, 12:37 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Much thanks kind Sir.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 14th, 2016, 06:59 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm pretty sure I saw a thread about how to upload photos here, but I can't find it on mobile. Can anyone help me with a link?
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:26 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@L0B5T3R See How to Post Images and How to share your maps with the world (just skip down to Upload and post the pictures).
What the threads don't mention is that if you are not a Site Supporter or a Contributor and don't want to (although I encourage you to become a site supporter) you can upload images to a place like Google Docs, Microsoft OneDrive, Apple iCloud, Photobucket, etc. and use embeds/links to pictures there.
Old November 15th, 2016, 05:58 AM

totax Woo who?
Question Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Hi all,

this is the first time i write. We're an old (as far as age concern) group of newby (to heroscape). I've got a question about circuitry overload. I looked a little in the forum but i couldnt find any answer.

From what i understand it affects soulborg but only once per soulborg adjacent and not once per omnicron adjacent to soulborg. For me it's pretty clear, but my firends are not so convinced.

<Circuitry Overload : After moving and before attacking, you must roll the 20-sided die once for each Soulborg figure adjacent to any Omnicron Repulsor you control.>

Example 1 : if my opponent has 2 repulsors adjacent to my Q9, my opponent should roll D20 only once even if the repulsors are two.

Example 2 : if my oppent has 1 repulsor adjacent to Q9 and a deathreaver, he should roll D20 twice (once for Q9 and once for deathreaver)

Am i right ?

Tks for the answer
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:14 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by totax View Post
Hi all,

this is the first time i write. We're an old (as far as age concern) group of newby (to heroscape). I've got a question about circuitry overload. I looked a little in the forum but i couldnt find any answer.

From what i understand it affects soulborg but only once per soulborg adjacent and not once per omnicron adjacent to soulborg. For me it's pretty clear, but my firends are not so convinced.

<Circuitry Overload : After moving and before attacking, you must roll the 20-sided die once for each Soulborg figure adjacent to any Omnicron Repulsor you control.>

Example 1 : if my opponent has 2 repulsors adjacent to my Q9, my opponent should roll D20 only once even if the repulsors are two.

Example 2 : if my oppent has 1 repulsor adjacent to Q9 and a deathreaver, he should roll D20 twice (once for Q9 and once for deathreaver)

Am i right ?

Tks for the answer
Welcome to the site!

You are right about how Circuitry Overload works. Also, every unit in the game has its own Book thread, which are great places to discuss those units. Here is the Book for the Omnicron Repulsors.
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome, old timer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Welcome to the site!

You are right about how Circuitry Overload works. Also, every unit in the game has its own Book thread, which are great places to discuss those units. Here is the Book for the Omnicron Repulsors.
This is correct. The books do have answers to some questions, and those may speed up your searches. But you did the right thing coming here for your first question. Don't hesitate to post questions in the Question Dump if you are confused or intimidated by anything on a card or in a Book.

Again, welcome!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:20 AM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Im glad someone looked at the book. I read through the FAQ 2x and still was unclear.
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:44 AM

totax Woo who?

Tks for the answer and for the warm welcome. This is a well organized and clear forum nontheless and i'm using it from more or less 3 month. I usually find my answer to questions and material for the games so tks
Old November 15th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@L0B5T3R See How to Post Images and How to share your maps with the world (just skip down to Upload and post the pictures).
What the threads don't mention is that if you are not a Site Supporter or a Contributor and don't want to (although I encourage you to become a site supporter) you can upload images to a place like Google Docs, Microsoft OneDrive, Apple iCloud, Photobucket, etc. and use embeds/links to pictures there.
Your #1 thanks!
Old November 15th, 2016, 12:35 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

You're
Old November 16th, 2016, 01:12 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
You're
Am not!

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; November 16th, 2016 at 01:15 AM. Reason: You've got to think for yourselves! You're all individuals!
Old November 16th, 2016, 08:26 AM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
You're

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's