Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 18th, 2011, 10:09 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament - March 5th!

Sea Arch could be interesting: epic dragon battles up on the Sea Arch itself for sure.

Redscales have been fully painted. I'll try to get a (crappy webcam) pic up in a bit.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 19th, 2011, 10:01 AM

Adalwolf the Destroyer Woo who?

i can't wait to see a pic of those red scales. I am going to aim at winning those even though i doubt i will.

If there is any time that tries man souls, its when you are being Zerg Rushed.
Old February 19th, 2011, 12:15 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 19th, 2011, 12:21 PM

Adalwolf the Destroyer Woo who?

those are fricken fantastic, great job

If there is any time that tries man souls, its when you are being Zerg Rushed.
Old February 19th, 2011, 03:53 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Pete, can you PLEASE help Marcus with his trash-talking?
Um... my trash talking is exquisite! I just need the dice to EVER work with me so I am not making empty threats!

PS... The Redscales look amazing! Now if you could just paint a little star on one of them so we know which one is the high commander...

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old February 21st, 2011, 12:29 AM

Couple map ideas:

A Stone's Throw

Black Gold

I think there should be at least one map with shadow and at least one with lava, so Othkurik and Moltenclaw can at least use their full potential (if anyone uses them).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 21st, 2011, 08:45 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I think there should be at least one map with shadow and at least one with lava, so Othkurik and Moltenclaw can at least use their full potential (if anyone uses them).
Old February 21st, 2011, 04:00 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What is the name of the second map in the OP? I seem to have deleted its name!

Old February 21st, 2011, 09:30 PM

Fossil. It's in the image name.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 25th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Since Necroblade mentioned it - I'd be happy to instead bring Fire Isles - a BoV map, using my new lava set, made entirely due to Grishnack's Guide.

Won't be able to offer some as a prize this time, but maybe for April I can bring a full lava set as a prize.

EDIT: Or would you still prefer me to bring Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Last edited by jschild; February 25th, 2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old February 26th, 2011, 02:54 PM

I like Fire Isles.

I just built Black Gold and it is beautiful. Haven't played on it yet, though. It calls for 2 face-up glyphs and 2 face-down and that got me thinking...we really should use more Treasure Glyphs. They help bring the Hero back into Heroscape, plus I thought of a cool Trap for Dragon Wars:

If you fail your Trap roll, your opponent gets an immediate turn with their dragon.

What do you guys think?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 26th, 2011, 03:33 PM

I really like treasure Glyphs. I mean... like really like. I mean like... sometimes I just play a version where I put random treasure glyphs face down and roll to see if I am injured. If I roll successfully I carry the treasure glyph with me all day knowing I could use my bracers to teleport anytime I choose.

@JSChild... are you saying there is a possibility of a VW being a prize at a future tournament???

EDIT: I just looked at Grishnack's thread on lava creation and it is awesome!

Last edited by El Diabolo; February 26th, 2011 at 03:38 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events