Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old October 29th, 2006, 01:28 AM

777Omega has disabled reputation
Nail polish remover works see http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller....php?album=418

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.
Old October 29th, 2006, 01:39 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Merged.
Old October 30th, 2006, 03:21 AM

777Omega has disabled reputation
I now got a 3rd Castle set, so soon I'll be done and have pics of two custom flags.

1 Utgar
2 Vydar

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.
Old October 30th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
cool flags rev
Having no graphic artistic skill, I have to figure out easier ways to do things. <grin>
Old October 30th, 2006, 07:36 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer's Sig
Hawthore?!? I didn't eat any Sir Hawthorne! Honest!
Love the new sig! (but you may want to spell check it! )

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 30th, 2006, 07:55 AM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Thanks, Jim...correcting it now. (It's the dog who can't type so well, of course.)
Old October 31st, 2006, 10:10 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
i'd be eager to customise my second flag but do it so i can wrap someting around it so i can change the general depending on the players choice!
Old October 31st, 2006, 09:17 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I've done some custom flags, but there not very good. All I did was cut out a peice of paper that fit over the flag and then drew the symbol on it with a sharpie. At least it works.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 12th, 2006, 12:25 PM

Adam has disabled reputation
777omega? your flags ready?

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT
Old November 12th, 2006, 09:15 PM

outtakontroll is surprisingly tart
Wasnt there a post somewhere about someone using a Megabloks Dragons castle flag for a custom also?

Edit: I just thought of something that I thought may be interesting. What if we made the custom flags identical to the flagbearer flags? Just use the flag base that comes with the original flag to mount them to the battlements but print out a picture of the flagbearer flag and attach it to a pole, then cut off the original flag and mount the new flag to the original base. I am not to great at image editing so if someone could edit an image of the flags. That would be greatly appreciated. Edit:

..................outtakontroll

He who dies with the most toyz winz, But still diez!
Old November 13th, 2006, 07:43 AM

That's a good idea, ottakontroll. It beats my idea of buying a second set of flagbearers and cutting the figures away from the flags <grin>.
Old November 13th, 2006, 07:59 AM

outtakontroll is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
That's a good idea, ottakontroll. It beats my idea of buying a second set of flagbearers and cutting the figures away from the flags <grin>.
I thought about that myself LOL! If they were only reasonably priced. ( I do not want to get into a debate about price in this thread)

.............outtakontroll

He who dies with the most toyz winz, But still diez!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles