Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 5th, 2016, 07:23 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Dr. G's June Custom Contest - CONGRATS SAM

The poll is up!

Oh boy! Another fantastic custom contest presented by yours truly.

Entries accepted until 11:59 PST June 19th 21st.

The figure is a Mr. Freeze from HeroClix.
Spoiler Alert!

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote if you enter.

Other Clarifications:

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you (my skills are decent, but nothing to write home about).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before time is up.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favour a little so I recommend them.

You may name your entry Mr. Freeze, but I don't recommend it.

Contestants:
1. @kolakoski
2. @TheAverageFan
3. @obfuscatedhippo
4. @Sam
5. @Lazy Orang
6. @IshMEL
7. @Ninja Status

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; July 1st, 2016 at 11:46 PM.
Old June 7th, 2016, 07:03 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Dr. G's June Custom Contest - Entries Through June 19th

I'm shocked no one's commented on this yet.

I've already got an idea forming.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 7th, 2016, 07:32 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good luck L_O.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 7th, 2016, 06:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Why mr. freeze? just curious. There is a world of minis out there that don't have a card in existence.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 7th, 2016, 06:32 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Why mr. freeze? just curious. There is a world of minis out there that don't have a card in existence.
I liked the figure at the store. Honestly I didn't think about it until i had gotten home (since I don't really do any superhero stuff).

I think he's alright for the contest, since he doesn't look too comic book-y and isn't too overly recognizable, I didn't recognize him at least. Hopefully that doesn't deter too many folks. Ooh, maybe it could even encourage people if they already have the mini.

Good luck, everyone!

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 12th, 2016, 04:20 PM
On vacation...

Here's the figure cut out from the background for anybody wanting to make cards.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 17th, 2016, 02:42 PM
On vacation...

Just one weekend left to enter, you don't want to miss your chance at the fabulous prizes*!

*there are no prizes

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 17th, 2016, 02:49 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Thanks for running the contest!

The Prize will be the glory of defeating such honorable foes .. I mean, custom-creators.

Old June 17th, 2016, 05:28 PM
On vacation...

Re: Dr. G's June Custom Contest - Entries Through June 21st

Big news! Deadline extended until the 21st. Woo-hoo!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards