Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 6th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Are Open!

On an additional note, I've updated my Public Design Post with three other designs I'd be willing to run in the public - Green Lantern (Thaal Sinestro), Superman (Justice Lord) and Zog.

~Lazy Orang, not meaning this to be self promotion and instead just informing people so they don't miss it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I nominate Ronin's Human Robot! We need the Agents of Atlas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I nominate Ronin's Human Robot! We need the Agents of Atlas!
Hell yeah!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 6th, 2018, 09:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Hmm. I don't usually self-nominate in these things, but I'll kick things off by nominating Spike. Been wanting to design him for quite a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Ronin - Judge Anderson
I wasn't sure if you still wanted me to run her after you made your comeback. I was hoping you'd get your confidence back up doing the Brit-Cits. I'll still help out if you need it, though!
Yes...that's one more off my list...If I can get two of the other three I'll be set.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:51 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Assuming he's up for it, I'd love to see Xael's Korg in the mix. He's got the least synergy of the Warbound designs there and, lucky us, is a newly prominent MCU character.
Old March 7th, 2018, 11:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Assuming he's up for it, I'd love to see Xael's Korg in the mix. He's got the least synergy of the Warbound designs there and, lucky us, is a newly prominent MCU character.
If he hasn't playtested this cycle he needs to get one in.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 7th, 2018, 11:39 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

@L0B5T3R

Which 3 of your designs would you be most interested in designing?
Old March 7th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
That's never going to work, he won't print enough pamphlets.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 7th, 2018, 12:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd love to see Korg in the mix. Xael is signed up to test Warpath - once he wraps that up, he'll be eligible.
Old March 7th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for asking @Arkham . My top 3 would be 1. Capwolf. 2. Hit-Monkey. 3. Dick Tracy.
Old March 7th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Hmm. I don't usually self-nominate in these things, but I'll kick things off by nominating Spike. Been wanting to design him for quite a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Ronin - Judge Anderson
I wasn't sure if you still wanted me to run her after you made your comeback. I was hoping you'd get your confidence back up doing the Brit-Cits. I'll still help out if you need it, though!
I still would feel more comfortable with someone else leading on Anderson. I am not sure if I can be as open minded as I would like to be on that LD and I fear I could get burned out again.

Probably a good idea to hold off for a bit though and let the Brits finish up and take another look at the Judge faction as a whole.

I think you can deliver the Judge Anderson design C3G deserves.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 7th, 2018, 02:52 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Thanks for asking @Arkham . My top 3 would be 1. Capwolf. 2. Hit-Monkey. 3. Dick Tracy.
Hmmm...

I like what you have for Capwolf, but with only a couple existing Lycanthropes, we may want to flesh those out before investing in a design that synergizes them.

Hit-Monkey looks cool though, and the Simians are a bit more established and could use some more options.

I nominate L0B5T3R's Hit-Monkey.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy