Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old February 13th, 2019, 10:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Superhero RPG play by forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
(OK, going to drop the Prehensile Tongue (1500), add the (500) for the brass knuckles, and add the extra 1000 to my level to go up to level 4.
I like this tighter vision of your character. The prehensile tongue wasn't quite working for me. I ended up basically cutting, rather than adding, in my last version.

Character building is so much fun.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 13th, 2019, 11:05 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I really like how it's such a simple system with a lot of versatility that covers pretty much every superhero comics power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 13th, 2019, 11:17 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yeah, I really like how it's such a simple system with a lot of versatility that covers pretty much every superhero comics power.
It's interesting. There has to be a lot of buy-in from the players and the MM here. I know there are many of these rules-light RPGs, but I've never played one. This should be fun. And interesting.

Thanks again for agreeing to this, Q.

= =
Old February 14th, 2019, 03:44 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
It's interesting. There has to be a lot of buy-in from the players and the MM here. I know there are many of these rules-light RPGs, but I've never played one. This should be fun. And interesting.

Thanks again for agreeing to this, Q.
super appreciative here.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 14th, 2019, 06:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
(OK, going to drop the Prehensile Tongue (1500), add the (500) for the brass knuckles, and add the extra 1000 to my level to go up to level 4.
I like this tighter vision of your character. The prehensile tongue wasn't quite working for me. I ended up basically cutting, rather than adding, in my last version.

Character building is so much fun.
(Yeah I was going for a KISS thing with the tongue but it wasn’t really needed).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2019, 07:10 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If we can get at least one more player, I'd like to try Heroes vs. Villains.

Bats, would it be possible to get two private forums for doing that or would we need to use PMs to keep Heroes and Villains from seeing each others plans?

Quote:
Old February 14th, 2019, 08:03 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am in. Work is crushing me currently. I will try to get caught up this weekend.
Feel free to start without me.
Also, if you need a hand, I would be willing to run NPCs for you quozl.
Old February 14th, 2019, 08:26 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
If we can get at least one more player, I'd like to try Heroes vs. Villains.

Bats, would it be possible to get two private forums for doing that or would we need to use PMs to keep Heroes and Villains from seeing each others plans?
I could get that set up if you'd like.

Old February 14th, 2019, 08:44 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

The disadvantage of going private is that we’d lose our audience, and I think we have some engagement there.

Admins can also block access, too, somehow. Make it impossible for some users to see some things. That might be a better tool for the job. I would promise not open the site, logged out, just to see what that nefarious Everloving Rockstar is up to!

= =
Old February 14th, 2019, 08:54 AM

I was imagining a public thread where everyone posts and private forums for each side. Then, when the game concludes, we can move the private threads into the public so people can see what was going on behind the scenes. Should be a bit like a Diplomacy game except with a lot more interaction going on in the public.

Quote:
Old February 14th, 2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
I was imagining a public thread where everyone posts and private forums for each side. Then, when the game concludes, we can move the private threads into the public so people can see what was going on behind the scenes. Should be a bit like a Diplomacy game except with a lot more interaction going on in the public.
I like that idea (and it'd be a lot easier for a tech simpleton like me to implement. ).

Old February 14th, 2019, 09:07 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Sounds good. Though I confess I liked our merry band of misfits.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games