Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

View Poll Results: Is there any interest to start a HS League in Michigan?
Yes. I would be interested in both hosting and playing. 8 42.11%
Yes. I would be interested in playing but not hosting. 10 52.63%
No. I am not interested and/or this is a stupid idea. 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 18th, 2006, 09:01 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Michigan Heroscapers

I've noticed a lot more people from Michigan are starting to register here and I thought that it would be a good idea for us to get together and play. This led me to think that it might be a good idea to start a league.

So why not find out what the interest level is. Please vote if you would be interested in starting a league that meets regularly (once a month?) and if you would be willing to host!

If there is enough interest we should do something about it.

EDIT:
We need to make a decision about when and where we would like the first meeting of Michigan Heroscapers. Please send me a pm to let me know that you would host an event, where you live, and the max number of participants you could have at your place. Also please include possible dates that would work for you.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old December 18th, 2006, 09:05 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
I'll obviously start the voting and messaging!

I would not be able to host at my house - there is just not enough room for more than 2 or three games going on at a time, however if need be I might be able to find a place.

I live near Flint and would travel anywhere except up to the UP except on rare occations. I would go to Traverse too, but not every month!

in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old December 19th, 2006, 04:32 AM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker
Ann Arbor for 4 of us.

To be the man, you have to beat the man!
Old December 21st, 2006, 03:19 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
I would rather stay around the Utica, Troy, Rochester, Sterling Hights, Warren yata yata area... but every now and then I drive to ann arbor to race 7 in long radio control cars its just that it takes up so much gas... and its a 2 hr drive there (even tho I can get home in 30 minutes at midnight ) my truck (Ford Lightning) Is a gas hog!!! so its not cheap... maybe if I could time it so I am there for both heroscape and the race in same trip

I might even have a place to do both at... we are getting a new place to race at, right now its a completely empty whare house... so plenty of room

I was once pondering getting an apartment/condo... that had a store front/office in the bottom level... I would then I guess allow the office area for game room rental. But I will likely never get around to doing that... if I did it would be in Utica Michigan area.. near LakeSide Mall.
Old December 21st, 2006, 03:36 PM

haleon has disabled reputation
I'm in the East Lansing area for now, and would be interested in getting some Scaping in.

Couldn't host though (not that I think anyone would come out this way).

I work down in the Detroit area, so playing there on a weeknight wouldn't be out of the question. Otherwise, the Brighton/Ann Arbor area is about as far east as I'd go...
Old December 22nd, 2006, 08:58 PM

bassdrum has disabled reputation
I would be interested in playing but not hosting. I live in the middle of nowhere, not near any major city. The closest would be Saginaw.
Old December 22nd, 2006, 10:28 PM

Kakashi has disabled reputation
im nearest to detroit, and i can't host but id like to play
Old December 24th, 2006, 11:34 AM

We will be having a tourney in Michigan! First one Ever! We need to pick a date!

Jump to the Michigan Tournament Event Thread!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=159137#172829

in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old July 13th, 2007, 10:02 AM

Kiroku has disabled reputation
I do live in flint, close to Detroit, infact on the road that is a divider of the 2 townships, Genessee and Davison.
Old March 13th, 2010, 01:30 PM

Eric Anderson Woo who?
Re: Michigan Heroscapers

I live near Muskegon, but currently I am travelling. Will not be home until April.
Old March 13th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey fellow Michiganers. Nice to see there are some new scapers popping up in the area. Just wish we would have a tournament here. The last one dated almost 8 months ago, and I am dying to play some more scape.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old March 14th, 2010, 06:38 PM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Hey fellow Michiganers. Nice to see there are some new scapers popping up in the area. Just wish we would have a tournament here. The last one dated almost 8 months ago, and I am dying to play some more scape.
Well, assuming you don't know, there's going to be another tourney next month:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=29141

Should be a good time.

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers