Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old February 28th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
No I haven't. Who is that?
Heroscape Card Catalog (v1.0.8 - First GPL Release!) by Regai

Heroscape Card Catalog at SourceForge.Net
Old August 30th, 2008, 09:08 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools

Thanks!!! This really helped me out ALLOT!!!

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:37 PM

dablue2 *glass shatters*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dablue2
Grey Owl qustion:If the Hulk had plasma powers what color would it be?
Uhhh....what ? I don't know what you mean. What color would the card be? What color would the plasma power be? I don't even know what plasma powers are.

If you mean the cards, if it's your custom pick whatever you think looks nice. There's no official rule for colors.
Sorry to be confusing GreyOWL.

:P
Old January 9th, 2009, 02:08 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I know I already said thank you in another post, but your tools have me thinking of making my own cards, they seem so helpful! SO, for all those who have used and never said thanks, Thank YOU!!! You, and people like you, allow others to express creativity without getting bogged down in the things they would otherwise fail to do! You make so many of these creations possible. I hereby christen thee, the Godfather of Superheroscape!!!
Old January 9th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm really glad to hear people find them of value! In the next few days, I'll be posting an update with new colors. Stay tuned...
Old January 11th, 2009, 10:08 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 1/11 New Colors

I've updated the first post and the download links for the following:
  • borders-color.zip
  • borders-metal.zip
  • panels.zip
  • fog.zip
I've added new colors to these groups. You can look at the first post to see the new additions - they're the ones in red.
Old January 11th, 2009, 10:15 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

New colors! All right!

Thanks, GreyOwl - all of us customizers owe you a lot. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot to give, so here's some rep.
Old March 17th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Woah, awesome! These'll come in really handy, but your probability calculator link is broken.
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:27 PM

Sorry about that! It should be fixed now.
Old March 25th, 2009, 09:25 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just wanted to give a BIG shout out to GreyOwl for all his amazing hard work making the awesome, professional looking card graphics. I had a few of my customs professionally printed, and thanks to you, they look fantastic.

The custom community here wouldn't be the same without your contributions, you rock. It must be gratifying to see your work used on almost EVERY custom that comes out of here, but I'll say 'Thank You' anyway.

Now get to work on more colors!
Old March 25th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Doh - I just gave Grey Owl some rep for his contribution to the customizing world and I forgot to sign it.
Sorry Owl, enjoy my anonymous rep.
Old March 26th, 2009, 11:27 AM

Thanks! I actually have more colors but I'm still waiting on my hosting service to be fixed so I can upload them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations