Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2019, 03:28 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Maryland Massive Multiplayer Massive Madness - Feb 9th

MARYLAND MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER MASSIVE MADNESS!!!

NEWBIES AND YOUNG PERSONS WELCOME!!

The format:
Go Big or Go Home: Every army must have at least one huge (massive ) figure because they look awesome on the maps. 390 points; 12 hexes

ATTENTION: I will have extra armies built for walkins and newbs, so don't hesitate to come if you don't have enough Heroscape to build an army. Let me know in advance by private message if you have an army in mind and I will build it for you.

"My" House Rules apply: yes to C3V/SoV, no to supers and no to C3G. All SoV & C3V units released as of January 31st will be eligible. First tiebreaker is partial card scoring.

Multiplayer FFA scoring as follows: Track the partial card scoring damage you do. At the end of the game, or when time is called, the players are ranked in order of damage done. At a 4 player table points for placing are 4, 2, 1, 0; at a 3 player table it's 4, 2, 0. At the end of the 4-round event add up all your placing scores and that's your tournament score. In the event of a tie, the player with the greater total damage done comes out ahead.

When: 02/09/19, show up at 12:00, roll dice 12:30, finished at 6:00. Stay afterward and play some other board games, if you want; we can play board games until whenever because I own the store.

Where: Neverland Games in the Valley Mall (next to JCPenney) Hagerstown, Maryland.

What: Heroscape, of course!

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit.

Why: I'll let you decide.

For those not familiar with this format, it is @Dad_Scaper 's very favorite. It is both fun and tactically demanding. By the time you leave you will likely have gotten to play with most of the players in attendance. And these games are so wild there does not seem to me to be the tension I see at a traditional tourney *but* a carefully selected and carefully played army will still reward you with a good finish.

Time to start signing up, and suggesting multiplayer maps, if you are so inclined.

Maps (No glyphs):

TBA; considering these:
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
Gurei-Ornery
Cat_Scaper
LoB
Dad_Scaper
Scot
Henry

Maybes:
ToastyBear

Tagging friends near and far:
@Stephen Universe , @akden , @Dad_Scaper , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula , @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown (now far away ), @Sherman Davies , @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @9BelowMadness @hosj , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @Southwind , @hose , @superfrog , @vvildeyedjoker , @Jet , @Famous_Seamus , @Earl_of_Sandwich , @Nikkomon , @Elstree , and @bunjee

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; January 11th, 2019 at 02:27 PM.
Old January 4th, 2019, 06:06 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Maryland Massive Multiplayer Massive Madness - Feb 9th

@Gurei-Ornery I wish I could make it but I'm going to be working that day. I'll be sure to tell my DC scape group about it. Have fun!
Old January 7th, 2019, 01:20 AM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

TBH I don't play scape much anymore I play Shadows of Brimstone. Kinda shifted from competitive play to coop games but ill show up and say hi to you and store owner tony lol

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old January 10th, 2019, 11:02 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Forgot to mention I have some huge hard to find figures as prize support.
Old January 11th, 2019, 02:25 PM

Henry and Scot are in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events