Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old August 12th, 2014, 03:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online - Season 1: Round 4

@MegaSilver , if you could just win two games without a loss you'd be Three n' Two.
Old August 12th, 2014, 05:49 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Nope. Updated again.
Good, because we couldn't play anyway. @Arch-vile 's at Holiday Wolrd and I'll be gone to GenCon from Wednesday to Sunday. I can only play Tuesday night or Sunday night.

MegaSilver (1-2) vs. Black_Charos (1-2)
Yeah, A-V told me he didn't have any time at all this week to play.
Old August 12th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
@MegaSilver , if you could just win two games without a loss you'd be Three n' Two.

At best I'm going to be 2-2 though. And it looks like I may not be able to play B_C as well, but it's not that bad considering we can't make it to the playoffs.
Old August 13th, 2014, 03:13 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Just finished my game with SG-1. The dice were against him this game.

The map provides a huge advantage for the yellow startzone. It has a choke point that only allows 1 unit to attack height at the bottum and the bulk of the yellow start zone is closer to the highest point on the map.

He had 2 skipped turns for the tuskans due to poor d20 rolls. He did have 4 rolls that allowed him to move and attack with 9 tuskans, but the Tuskan's decided to roll few skulls. There werent any opportunities for him to use them to their full effect due to lack of high ground and the superior positioning of the yellow start zone.

It was litterally an uphill battle for SG-1 on multiple fronts. It was still good game. Thanks SG-1.

EDIT: I tried to submit the results heroscaper2010, but the results page hasn't been updated with the changes to the matches.
Old August 13th, 2014, 05:08 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@kevindola
Got your PM have begun placing.

To everyone else we are starting, there is a hangout if you guys wanna get in on that.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; August 13th, 2014 at 05:37 PM.
Old August 13th, 2014, 06:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Neither the force nor the dice were with William099 today.

William099
Attack rolls: 28 out of 80 (35%)
Defense rolls: 17 out of 53 (32.08%)
Total dice rolled: 133
Time used: 0h, 16m, 23s

kevindola
Attack rolls: 41 out of 84 (48.81%)
Defense rolls: 31 out of 87 (35.63%)
Total dice rolled: 171
Time used: 0h, 21m, 26s

I won the opening initiative and Darth Zelrig was able to take down 6 Tuskens. The Tuskens put 5 wounds on big Z and 3 wounds on R2D2.

In the second round Vader + Chewbacca killed another 4 tuskens, while Darth Zelrig finally went down. This left Good Zelrig, Good C3PO and AZ.

Vader was brutal though laying down force chokes and a six skull blast on Zulman and then Zelrig. Chewbacca was then ordered to thrash the wimpering C3PO to clean up the cantina. I had Vader, Chewbacca, C3PO and a 1 life R2 left.
Old August 13th, 2014, 07:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's On

Dysole/Crazy Tankster going on.

~Dysole, noting that all the Tuskens missed the playoffs
Old August 13th, 2014, 07:40 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Well, I guess we now know that the Tusken faction is not overpowered. There was a time where we were a bit afraid that we had created a monster.
Old August 13th, 2014, 09:22 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I won versus Dysole. I only had a 4 health AT-ST remaining at the end, but it wasn't that close, and once Vader died due to a twinkie overdose the Goblins couldn't do much against my AT-ST's, killing one by adding 2 wounds and then killing the rest of my support troops before being taken down themselves. Two key things that happened that helped me win was Luke whiffing on the 20 roll and then defense after a 4 skull attack, and Vader only rolling a single skull for Force Choke all game, as well as lots of 2 skull attacks. Dysole played great, and I hope he loses in the next match, as I don't like my odds of winning two in a row versus him and that army in the final round (assuming I reach that round of course). Great game Dysole, the dice were conspiring against you tonight.

~CrazyTank, grateful for the win, but thinking he got more lucky than anything.

Last edited by Dysole; August 14th, 2014 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Frigging 2 attack Vader. What did you stock up on Twinkies or something?
Old August 14th, 2014, 11:38 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Well, I guess we now know that the Tusken faction is not overpowered. There was a time where we were a bit afraid that we had created a monster.
I was surprised with this too, especially since half of these maps have a lot of sand. I still fell like it is the most well rounded army though.
Old August 14th, 2014, 12:36 PM

It's definitely a great army, that's for sure.
Old August 14th, 2014, 12:41 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My Thoughts

I think it's a feast or famine build at times. AT-STs are a pain for them to kill. The Zelrigs can cause some issues and they can't reliably keep up with the offensive output of AGs or Cutters . I don't know how much player skill came into it but off the top of my head that's what I'm thinking.

~Dysole, who saw them as drones with more variance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events