Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 30th, 2007, 01:32 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
For all you Lego fans

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070329/...land_las_vegas

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old March 30th, 2007, 01:53 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Re: For all you Lego fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070329/ap_on_bi_ge/legoland_las_vegas
Neat!
On a related note: when we took my oldest son to LegoLand in SoCal, I had noticed many of the outdoor LEGO displays had shown some serious fading and sun damage.
I wonder how often they'll have to build and install a new Luxor, Stratosphere, etc.?
Old March 30th, 2007, 01:57 AM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Who remembers Bill and Mary?
Highlords of the Lego reign.

Old March 30th, 2007, 02:42 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I had noticed many of the outdoor LEGO displays had shown some serious fading and sun damage.
That was probably the most disappointing thing for us last year. Still, everything else was great and the dragon ride was a blast!

~Aldin, very impressed with all the stuff you can do with LEGOs given enough time

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 30th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
~Aldin, very impressed with all the stuff you can do with LEGOs given enough time
And money
Old March 30th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have actually been to three of the four Legoland parks. This one will be much easier on my wallet than the one in Germany.

Old March 30th, 2007, 10:18 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Pretty sweet. Was going to take a trip to Vegas sometime with the girlfriend's family anyway (her parents go every few years).

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 30th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Speaking of Legos, does anyone download brickjournal? It's a pdf lego fan magazine; basically a codex for lego guys. They have some good stuff there. I'll have to dig up a link for it.
Old March 30th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Speaking of Legos, does anyone download brickjournal? It's a pdf lego fan magazine; basically a codex for lego guys. They have some good stuff there. I'll have to dig up a link for it.
Don't forget Brikwars! I've always wanted to give this battle game a try. I may have to this summer with my son!

http://www.brikwars.com/
Old March 31st, 2007, 12:04 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
That's amazing. I wish there were better pictures of it. It is amazing what you can do with Lego's.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old March 31st, 2007, 12:41 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Somewhat off topic, but does anyone know of a website that catalogs all off the past Lego releases? I'd love to take a stroll down memory lane...
Old March 31st, 2007, 12:54 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree
Somewhat off topic, but does anyone know of a website that catalogs all off the past Lego releases? I'd love to take a stroll down memory lane...
Scans of all the instruction booklets.
It's immensely resourceful for all grades of LEGO fans!
http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brickfactory/index.htm

By the way, Silverstoner and I were LEGO initiates with the space sets.
We both had this set and it's my favorite from that series:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General