Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 16th, 2014, 12:44 PM

FuriousMufasa is surprisingly tart
Cyvasse (Game of Thrones)

Hello all,

I was reading the GoT books and they make a couple references to this chess-like game called "Cyvasse". Sounded fun, a mix between chess and Heroscape. I looked online hoping someone out there had created a game on it and found little. There are a few people that have used 3-D printers and they will give you the modeling for the units, but I don't have a printer or any knowledge on that.

Anyway, I began thinking that I may have all the pieces already with all my Heroscape goodies. I figured I should first ask, has anyone does this before and could give me a reference? If not, is there any interest? I'll try to post some pictures and info below. Thanks.

Rules

3-D Printer Kit
Old April 16th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Cyvasse (Game of Thrones)

Sweet! I've tried to find more details about cyvasse after reading so much about it in aDwD, but Martin hasn't expanded much on it. It looks like you made a cool Stratego-like game.

Have you playtested it at all?
Old April 16th, 2014, 02:01 PM

FuriousMufasa is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Sweet! I've tried to find more details about cyvasse after reading so much about it in aDwD, but Martin hasn't expanded much on it. It looks like you made a cool Stratego-like game.

Have you playtested it at all?
No No No. Sorry for the confusion. I had nothing to do with the links above. Those were just points of reference.
I, having no skill or talent in modeling, turn to heroscape. I think it would be relatively easy to convert the ideas above using heroscape terrain and figures. I'm going to try to get some time this week to figure a bit of it out.
Old September 14th, 2014, 03:37 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

Were you ever able to do this?
this sounds like something I would be interested in!

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios