Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old April 30th, 2015, 09:43 PM

Jimi33 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Just_a_Bill's April "kinda 1 of everything thru wave7" l

Actually I don't need a list, just a total price for everything, and a total price for everything but landscape. PM me with both prices. I'm ready to buy.
Old May 8th, 2015, 09:03 AM

MacaroniMoses Woo who?
Re: Just_a_Bill's 05/07/2015 trade list

Excellent transaction with Just_a_Bill. Well packaged and content above and beyond expectation. Highly recommended trader/seller. Thanks again Bill!
Old May 10th, 2015, 09:30 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Just_a_Bill's "Squad Reunion" blow-out sale 05/10/2015

I just updated my OP with a bunch more heroes and squads. I have a nice-looking figure lot coming that should fill in a lot of gaps in my incomplete squads so they're going up for sale. Many of these are missing cards and so the prices are very low, so if you know how to download and print out cards from this site — or you already have at least one card for the common squad and thus your don't really need more — then you can take advantage of some low prices here.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 22nd, 2015, 04:36 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Just_a_Bill's 5/22/2015 Trade List

Just finished a trade with Just_a_Bill, and it went great! No hassles, fast shipping, and my figures were in excellent condition. My Highlanders thank you!
Old June 8th, 2015, 05:22 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Just_a_Bill's 6/02/2015 Trade List

Good trade with Just_A_Bill! A+! A square dealer, as they don't say around these parts.
Old June 10th, 2015, 12:04 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sent PM.
Old June 11th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sent you a PM
Old June 13th, 2015, 11:24 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Just_a_Bill's 6/13/2015 Trade List

Updated with new stuff today.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old June 16th, 2015, 10:59 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Just_a_Bill's 6/13/2015 Trade List

Everything arrived quickly and well packed. Thanks for a good trade.
Old June 21st, 2015, 03:46 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Just_a_Bill's 6/18/2015 Trade List

Excellent trade with @Just_a_Bill everything was well packed and in pristine condition. I would highly recommend trading with him
Old July 7th, 2015, 12:02 PM

Re: Just_a_Bill's 7/07/2015 Trade List

Updated my list today with a few new figures.

I'm also looking for 7-hex Grass, 24-hex Grass, and 24-hex Swamp tiles (see the Want section).

Old July 28th, 2015, 02:54 PM

Follitron is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Just_a_Bill's 7/27/2015 Trade List

I just had a great trade with Just_a_Bill. Would definitely recommend.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades