Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 23rd, 2008, 01:10 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker
Rock Band 2 Special Edish

I picked this bad boy up on Sunday. Wow! What a great game. I've always looked at musicians with a great sense of envy. All of my god given talent manifests itself in the visual arts. Music, timing, rhythm, pitch, key, not usually my thing. All of our/neighbor's kids want to do the guitar, so that makes me all time drummer. A week ago the idea of drumming would have been enough to keep me from buying this game. Now it's all I can think about. I'm not sayings I can play drums now or even that I ever expect to, but I am doing musical things. Maintaining a beat is something I thought I would never be able to do, but I was wrong. I would highly recommend this game to all. Hardcore gamers to those looking for good family entertainment, all will have endless hours of fun (OK if you're a highly skilled musician it might be a little lame.)

Our band name is: Burqueño (bur-kane-yo) Boys, see you at the battle of the bands!

Last edited by hexplex?; October 23rd, 2008 at 01:52 PM.
Old October 27th, 2008, 04:10 PM

Ted_Danson is surprisingly tart
Re: Rock Band 2 Special Edish

I love this game as well.

Huggable Zombie, KingArthur1976, Utgarsrage, and Scapegeek are all great traders.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games