Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 4th, 2008, 11:56 AM

Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle
Double your money, can't beat that... unless... I'll give you $15!
$16
$20

Good traders: Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74, Clipper423, Oh Freek,
Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112, itsbuzzi & more on my trade list
Old March 4th, 2008, 12:11 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill
Quote:
Quote:
$16
$20
He means $80; go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 4th, 2008, 12:54 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
$16
$20
He means $80; go for it!
Old March 4th, 2008, 04:33 PM

bjmorga Woo who?
$80 it is.
Old March 4th, 2008, 04:42 PM

jpat is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmorga
$80 it is.
$19!
Old March 4th, 2008, 04:53 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpat
Quote:
$80 it is.
$19!
$18.50!!!

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old March 4th, 2008, 04:57 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpat
Quote:
$80 it is.
$19!
$18.50!!!
I resubmit my original bid for $10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 4th, 2008, 05:52 PM

Blodshogams Woo who?
Well, I didn't get any super-amazing clearance deal, but I'm still satisfied with the RotV (2nd edition) I got for $21 at my Wal*Mart. But even better (and the reason I've been so giddy lately) is the fact that I also got my first castle set on clearance for $15.

Then I went to KMart and got the Lawmen and Samurai and Heros of Trollsford packs. They were more than what they sell for at Wal*Mart (About $13 compared to about $11) but all Wal*Mart has are the Nakitas/Glads and the WoA/rats packs.
Old March 4th, 2008, 06:45 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Jeez, I found 2 RotV's at Wally World for $25 each and I was thrilled... starting to think I got jipped!
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:05 PM

Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Quote:
$20
He means $80; go for it!
Touché. Suddenly I feel like I'm overbidding my 1's in Liar's Dice!

Good traders: Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74, Clipper423, Oh Freek,
Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112, itsbuzzi & more on my trade list
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:07 PM

But I really will buy it for $20-- er, make that $21.

Old March 5th, 2008, 05:52 PM

bjmorga Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodshogams
Well, I didn't get any super-amazing clearance deal, but I'm still satisfied with the RotV (2nd edition) I got for $21 at my Wal*Mart. But even better (and the reason I've been so giddy lately) is the fact that I also got my first castle set on clearance for $15.

Then I went to KMart and got the Lawmen and Samurai and Heros of Trollsford packs. They were more than what they sell for at Wal*Mart (About $13 compared to about $11) but all Wal*Mart has are the Nakitas/Glads and the WoA/rats packs.
I also got a great deal on the Castle set; $12! In fact, I haven't paid full price for any Heroscape merchandise yet. Everything I've got thus far has been on clearance. I'm doing Heroscape on the cheap!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales