Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 3rd, 2007, 01:00 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by XM06
<checks Walmart site> Ah, yes, in Hinsdale. It's been a long time since I've been over that way (at least 10 years), so I don't really remember what's between Keene and Brattleboro.
Trees and hills mainly. At least, it seems that way when driving between the two.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:59 PM

DGranger2 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie
Quote:
<checks Walmart site> Ah, yes, in Hinsdale. It's been a long time since I've been over that way (at least 10 years), so I don't really remember what's between Keene and Brattleboro.
Trees and hills mainly. At least, it seems that way when driving between the two.
LOL, but it's starting to clear out slowly. As is rt 9 is becoming less windy and more traveled.

What kind of person spends $135.48 for Sir Hawthorne and has yet to ever put him into battle?
Update, 2 out of 2 times Sir Hawthorne has backstabbed me. What are the odds?
Old August 4th, 2007, 11:31 AM

goodhueq has disabled reputation
NH

So far no wave 7 anywhere, still a lot of wave 6 and in my searches. I found a set of drones and minions and the snipers and vipers at the Salem Wal-mart when I first started a year ago, and some wave 4 at the kmart in salem. I have yet to look in the target around there. Also, in Manchester and Salem I have seen at least 2 of each of the flagbearers to complete my set. I was at the manchester TRU and they still have 2 gilbert and one laglor. Go eat them up !

(edited once)
Old August 4th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Hey, I know I'm a MA guy, but just wanted to make sure everyone here knew about the Boston tourney (see my sign line below).

Would love to see you all try to pull off a NH tourney some day!

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old August 5th, 2007, 06:52 PM

BB3

I have considered picking up Gilbert and Laglor as possible prizes or at least trade fodder for the event, and I'm definitely going. Now I need to convince my brother, sister, GF, and maybe even a new friend.
Old August 6th, 2007, 10:09 AM

XM06 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGranger2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie
Quote:
LOL, but it's starting to clear out slowly. As is rt 9 is becoming less windy and more traveled.
"Trees and hills" is pretty much all I remembered, so I guess I did remember it clearly. That description seems to fit a lot of "highways" in NH, but that's not a bad thing IMO. The occasional weekend drive on those old, winding highways makes a welcome change from frantic death-defying rush-hour commutes to MA on route 93 or 3. I remember thinking the ~half hour drive from Keene to Brattleboro was painfully long and boring- I suspect I'd feel differently if I did it today. Of course, I'd have to drive to Keene first...
Old August 6th, 2007, 10:39 AM

XM06 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: BB3

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodhueq
I have considered picking up Gilbert and Laglor as possible prizes or at least trade fodder for the event, and I'm definitely going. Now I need to convince my brother, sister, GF, and maybe even a new friend.
The flagbearers in Manchester? Hah, you'll have to get them before I do! No, really, please get them before I do- I want to save my cash for wave 7 and wave 3, and I only barely resisted them the last time. I was halfway to the register when I turned back and replaced them. They're probably still there, alone on the top shelf, looking tiny and vulnerable between the two non-HS products towering above them on either side... Save them before I have a chance to go back!
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:56 AM

HA HA. And to think that I was the one that flanked them with those non-HS toys to disguise them a little. I guess scapers really do search high and low. I haven't seen any wave 7 anywhere in my travels, but I am sure that it will show up sometime. I saw the ninjas at the Manchester WalMart the other day, but already have mine so I didn't purchase them. I doubt that they would still be there, though.
Old August 6th, 2007, 09:08 PM

DGranger2 has disabled reputation
Rochester's Kmart has Mavelscape. Well, 3 less thanx to the wife. lol

What kind of person spends $135.48 for Sir Hawthorne and has yet to ever put him into battle?
Update, 2 out of 2 times Sir Hawthorne has backstabbed me. What are the odds?
Old September 5th, 2007, 03:29 PM

ServantOfUtgar has disabled reputation
hey folks. Been a long time since I was here. Just wanted to say Hi.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war
Old September 5th, 2007, 04:43 PM

Volaticus has disabled reputation
Hey everyone. Been a while. Wanted to say hi.

There is a NH tourney in Oct 2007. check out this thread!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=11382

I can not go as I am going to a wedding. (its direct family so dont ask me not to go, its a non issue.)

I hope we can have more tourneys in NH. I know I love playing Heroscape in winter as it helps pass the time.

"The Love Of One Country Leads To The Hate Of Another."-Aliyaho Pierce
Old September 5th, 2007, 06:44 PM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
If our tournament goes over well I wont mind running one again. Maybe after this first one we can get bigger and better. Go NH Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers