Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 11th, 2014, 04:38 PM

Kelspa is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Minnesota Heroscapers

Looking for other Heroscapers in MN. Im living in Minneapolis so anywere around there im willing to travel.

Lets set something up.

I have a ton of stuff that needs to be used.

Last edited by Kelspa; June 15th, 2014 at 06:14 PM.
Old October 27th, 2014, 05:24 PM

Aadawg Woo who?
Re: Minnesota Heroscapers

Just joined heroscapers, I live in minneapolis, I don't get a chance to play often but I can still play with the best of em.
Old October 27th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadawg View Post
Just joined heroscapers, I live in minneapolis, I don't get a chance to play often but I can still play with the best of em.
Welcome to the site!

I hope you're able to hook up with other 'scapers in your area. I only get out to the Minneapolis area about once every other year.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 27th, 2014, 07:11 PM

Targanth knows what's in an order marker Targanth knows what's in an order marker Targanth knows what's in an order marker

I'm down in Rochester MN and don't get up to the Cities to play very much any more. However, in early February there will be some open HeroScape at the Con of the North if you are still interested by then.
Old October 27th, 2014, 09:04 PM

Aadawg Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadawg View Post
Welcome to the site!

I hope you're able to hook up with other 'scapers in your area. I only get out to the Minneapolis area about once every other year.
I get to play once a year, I used to play every Wednesday night, kids kind of change that, my buddies and I play an epic game every November.
Old October 29th, 2014, 12:51 AM

Kelspa is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm always open to play heroscape. I have a ton and love to play. Play weekly with my son.
Old October 29th, 2014, 01:38 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I'm over here in the Fargo area. It's a shame all you guys are 4 hours away in the cities. Don't ya know. (See what I did there?) :P
Old October 29th, 2014, 11:13 PM

Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker

I live in North East Minneapolis and would love to get together and play sometime. Maybe we could use space at the Source.
Old January 9th, 2015, 01:41 PM

Dead3ye Woo who?

I live about an hour west of the Twin Cities. There is no one around here to play Heroscape with so I usually just end up collecting and building battlefields by myself. Haven't played a real game in a long time.

My Tradelist

Great Trades with: Gurei-Ornery, Seraph, Fatboy Chubby, Chasee
Old January 9th, 2015, 03:46 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead3ye View Post
I live about an hour west of the Twin Cities. There is no one around here to play Heroscape with so I usually just end up collecting and building battlefields by myself. Haven't played a real game in a long time.
I live in Waconia, so not far. I have a Valkyrie set for sale, not much else as I love playing it. If you wanted to get together sometime and play let me know. It is a bit of a drive, but a friend of mine is running some Heroscape free play at Con of the North next month as well.
Old January 9th, 2015, 04:55 PM

Dead3ye Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehateme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead3ye View Post
I live in Waconia, so not far. I have a Valkyrie set for sale, not much else as I love playing it. If you wanted to get together sometime and play let me know. It is a bit of a drive, but a friend of mine is running some Heroscape free play at Con of the North next month as well.
I'm still in college so setting up a meeting would be tough. I'll keep it in mind whenever I have time though.

My Tradelist

Great Trades with: Gurei-Ornery, Seraph, Fatboy Chubby, Chasee
Old April 23rd, 2015, 01:03 PM

tmmarten is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey Buddy, Let me know if you are still looking...I am too!

Thanks Tim

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers