Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 21st, 2010, 01:57 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!
Heroscape figure .gif Images.

Back in the day I made a few .gif images of the more common units but the original host shut down. I have reuploaded them for your use.
Just remove the 3's from each end of the code to use them.

Front page, where this thread was mentioned: http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1173

Filthy the clown, has put together a tutorial on how to resize the Images go check it out if you want one for your avatar: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...35&postcount=1

Arrow Grut
Spoiler Alert!

Airborn elite
Spoiler Alert!

Axegrinder
Spoiler Alert!

Cyprien
Spoiler Alert!

Divider
Spoiler Alert!

Deathwalker 7000
Spoiler Alert!

DUND
Spoiler Alert!

Fen Hydra
Spoiler Alert!

Grimnak
Spoiler Alert!

Johnny Shotgun
Spoiler Alert!

Kaemon Awa
Spoiler Alert!

Krug
Spoiler Alert!

Mohican
Spoiler Alert!

Nilfheim
Spoiler Alert!

Q9
Spoiler Alert!

Roman
Spoiler Alert!

Syvarris
Spoiler Alert!

Venoc vipers
Spoiler Alert!

Zelrig
Spoiler Alert!

Misc
Spoiler Alert!

Feel free to use them as you wish, comments welcome!

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039

Last edited by JairEmia; September 24th, 2022 at 06:33 PM.
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:03 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape figure .gif Images.

I definitely think they're cool. How hard are they to make/modifiy. I ask, because I think it would be really cool to post:

But have them facing each other. Much effort?
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:05 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I definitely think they're cool. How hard are they to make/modifiy. I ask, because I think it would be really cool to post:

But have them facing each other. Much effort?
shouldn't be too hard, gimme a couple hours and ill see what i can come up with.

Old April 21st, 2010, 02:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent. Two thumbs up.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:36 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's what I'm talking about!
Super cool.
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Maybe show the zombie walking for a few seconds then blow up. Its just like continual carnage that will distract on threads I think.
+rep for a good start!
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:13 PM
The Animator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Maybe show the zombie walking for a few seconds then blow up. Its just like continual carnage that will distract on threads I think.
+rep for a good start!

After watching it for a bit i have to agree, ill look into increasing the length when i have some extra time.

Old April 24th, 2010, 03:11 PM
The Animator

I finished uploading the left facing Images, and i also took the exploding zombie .gif down temporarily, i am working on making it better, and i will re-upload it when finished.

Old April 24th, 2010, 04:27 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Now this is cool. +Rep!
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:51 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Very Cool. You going to be making more?

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old April 25th, 2010, 08:52 PM
The Animator

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Very Cool. You going to be making more?

Possibly when i have some extra time...
Ill probably make one of the 2010 unit battle royal winner. I am also working on finishing a zombie related one, it mostly depends on how much free time from my job (and college) that i have.

thank you for your comments.

Last edited by JairEmia; April 28th, 2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:11 PM
The Animator

I finished the zombie Gif and also an Airborne Elite that I was working on. Next thing will probably be the Unit battle royal grand champion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions