Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 12th, 2006, 06:20 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Upstate NY

Anyone else up here in wine country? I am looking for new folks to get a game going with.
Old May 12th, 2006, 07:13 AM

molson is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Upstate NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Anyone else up here in wine country? I am looking for new folks to get a game going with.
Vestal checking in.

I've got a group that plays once a week (Weekday evenings - too many schedule hassles), but consensus has pulled us away from HS for the time being.

I think there ought to be a weekend event up here (Upstate, Northern PA, etc.) - the players are around, they're just quiet about it... I can hear it now... If you offer food, prizes, and child care, they will come...
Old May 12th, 2006, 08:12 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
you are only an hour away Molson, let me know if you start again. I'm in. Quick question would I be the only guy in my early thirties? I would feel kinda strange showing up at a bunch of fourteen year olds houses. Kinda like a stalker
Old May 12th, 2006, 08:54 AM
assistant leader

Let me know if you guys do want to play a game. I can host or drive either way is fine. I have maasive amounts of stuff so let me know.

11 unmodded mastersets
1 modded masterset into snow and lava rock
tons of customs
3 RTTF
3 tundras
2 Lavas
And one of every other expansion
Old May 12th, 2006, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
you are only an hour away Molson, let me know if you start again. I'm in. Quick question would I be the only guy in my early thirties? I would feel kinda strange showing up at a bunch of fourteen year olds houses. Kinda like a stalker
No Way - ages range from ~23 to just short of 40 - unless you count my son.

We've got 6 unmodded MS, 3 RtFF, 2VW, at least one of each exp. before the latest...

I have another idea, too - PM me for details.
Old May 12th, 2006, 12:30 PM
assistant leader

Very cool boss, I will Pm you later when I am not supposed to be running a business
Old June 6th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Man I hate living on LI

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 6th, 2006, 07:25 PM
assistant leader

Cool Templar, I was talking to Molson about doing a tournament in Binghamton but ihave not heard from him in a bit. If you get up this way I am always up for a game :P
Old June 7th, 2006, 06:50 AM

I'm still here; just had to get quiet for a bit.

Has anyone heard from YOURMOMMA, or that's what the HQ handle was - last I heard, he was up around Albany.

Knight - check your PMs.
Old June 7th, 2006, 07:02 AM
assistant leader

Thanks for the PM, Molson good to hear from you, I will ask some of the admin guys about "Your momma" and see what I can find.
Old June 10th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
GB scared him off

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 11th, 2006, 06:38 AM
assistant leader

seriously, that kinda sucks

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers