Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old November 15th, 2023, 12:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Joker - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The only reason I'd want to go general Insane folks is because it's unlikely his converts will have the Arkham tag and I want them to be the main focus of that turn if possible.
My main concern with this is that it activates up to 6 figures, and how many enemies will you realistically convert? Maybe 1, 2 if you're really lucky. So your team has to be full of Insane figures to get maximum benefit from it. That said it self-wounds so I don't know how helpful the ability is in general, I might not want to activate someone using it every game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'd prefer to leave it as both Arkham AND insane figures for the callout, just for ease of use. Otherwise I'll just build armies with insane and ignore the Arkham keyword anyway.
This is where I'm at as well, fwiw.
This all matches my thoughts on this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database