Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 14th, 2022, 11:51 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker
Re: MARS D.C. Winter Classic 2023

Count me and my son in! Thanks for organizing another event!
Old December 15th, 2022, 12:39 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Count me and my son in! Thanks for organizing another event!
Awesome, glad you both can make it!
Old December 15th, 2022, 01:37 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

OverEngineered and his son, UnderEngineered.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 20th, 2022, 04:49 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's been a *very* long time since I've last played, but I'll see everyone there! Let me know if I can bring a map.
Old December 20th, 2022, 07:00 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robber View Post
It's been a *very* long time since I've last played, but I'll see everyone there! Let me know if I can bring a map.
Awesome! I look forward to meeting the author of Platypus - which was used in our October tourney btw! Is there a chance I could enlist you to bring Shattered (2 BftU, 1 TT)?
Old December 22nd, 2022, 04:16 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Took me 2 weeks, but here is the updated Thermal Shock. It is mostly the same except with a lot more safe level 2 in the middle.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_f4...ew?usp=sharing

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old December 26th, 2022, 10:46 AM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

My brother managed to get off work, he'll be there!
Old December 26th, 2022, 01:19 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Excited to see another event, but unfortunately I'll be out of town that weekend. Hoping to make it to the next one!
Old December 26th, 2022, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Took me 2 weeks, but here is the updated Thermal Shock. It is mostly the same except with a lot more safe level 2 in the middle.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_f4...ew?usp=sharing
No problem, thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
My brother managed to get off work, he'll be there!
Great, he's on the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Excited to see another event, but unfortunately I'll be out of town that weekend. Hoping to make it to the next one!
Sorry to hear, but we'll catch you at the next one!
Old December 27th, 2022, 12:45 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Life is conspiring against me and it looks like I will not be able to make this after all. Hopefully I will see you all at the next one.
Old December 28th, 2022, 02:10 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Quote:
Awesome! I look forward to meeting the author of Platypus - which was used in our October tourney btw! Is there a chance I could enlist you to bring Shattered (2 BftU, 1 TT)?
It turns out that I have another event that weekend which will either be on the 7th or the 8th depending on the weather. Hopefully I'll be able to attend, but it'll be a last minute decision. I probably shouldn't bring a map though, since I'm uncertain.
Old December 29th, 2022, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Life is conspiring against me and it looks like I will not be able to make this after all. Hopefully I will see you all at the next one.
Sorry to hear, but hope to see you at the next one!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Quote:
It turns out that I have another event that weekend which will either be on the 7th or the 8th depending on the weather. Hopefully I'll be able to attend, but it'll be a last minute decision. I probably shouldn't bring a map though, since I'm uncertain.
No worries, @GucciiBoost has kindly agreed to bring Shattered so we're covered there. Hope to see you next weekend!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events