Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old December 1st, 2014, 07:14 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah soundoff

So for the tournament, it will start at 10:30, but we will probably begin around 11 am and play into the afternoon (Each round will go for about an hour) So it depends on how many players we have

It will be random match ups (1 vs. 1) until we have a winner (We will also have a losers bracket)

For those who want to after the tournament I would love to do some teams as well

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 1st, 2014, 07:18 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjscaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Hey guys, I have this up in the event section, but I thought I would throw it up here as well.

On December 20th I am hosting a tournament (500 point/No custom or marvel please), the Jingle Bell Bash, in Riverton UT (About 20 minutes from Salt Lake). It is at my local game store Fongo Bongo games at 10:30 am.

I am in need of a few more players, but it will be a blast! The address is 1751 W 12600 S, Riverton, UT 84065.

There will be a three dollar entrance few to cover the cost of prizes
I would love to say I would be there but, That is a personal day for our family. If things change and I can make it I will let you know. However, I Would be interested in future events that you schedule. Let us know.
I will let you guys know once I set up another tournament

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

It was very fun, hope to play it again soon.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 3rd, 2014, 02:53 PM

I want as many people to come to the Jingle Bell Bash as possible

December 20th 10:30 am

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 4th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What type of army should we bring? Points, restrictions, etc.?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 4th, 2014, 01:00 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

It was 500 points...
Old December 4th, 2014, 05:16 PM

500 points (No custom (Unless official C3G) and no marvel) You are okay to switch your army up mid tournament.

Be aware- There are going to be a good number of experienced scapers there that I know, but some will be noobs who I am working on getting them into Heroscape.

H E R O S C A P E

Last edited by Scaperedude; December 4th, 2014 at 06:40 PM.
Old December 4th, 2014, 05:17 PM

So far it looks as though we will have over 10 people there!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 5th, 2014, 04:23 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Be aware- There are going to be a good number of experienced scapers there that I know,
Where have you people been since 2006? We've been playing, here!

No, really, you're here now and that's fine. That would about double our current group, on a good day.
Old December 5th, 2014, 05:13 PM

Well...Most most of them have never heard of Heroscapers.com...I have played heroscape for a while, but I am pretty new Heroscapers.com.

Back in 2006, a large portion in that group would have still been below 9 years old...myself included.

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 5th, 2014, 05:14 PM

Any way...I look forward to more scaping in the future

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 10th, 2014, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Well...Most most of them have never heard of Heroscapers.com...I have played heroscape for a while, but I am pretty new Heroscapers.com.

Back in 2006, a large portion in that group would have still been below 9 years old...myself included.
*sigh*

You make me feel old, Scaperedude...
Some of us are in our forties.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers