Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 14th, 2015, 08:14 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New home of the Heroscape figure count

Updated. Jedilou you just moved into second place on the list! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not.
Old June 13th, 2015, 03:24 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Updated. Jedilou you just moved into second place on the list! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not.
I am not sure if that is good or bad either. Just don't let my wife know. I am rather certain I know what her opinion would be.
Old June 13th, 2015, 08:49 AM

WhereEaglesDare is surprisingly tart

How do you add 941 in one shot?
Old June 13th, 2015, 12:17 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereEaglesDare View Post
Ebay's stockpiles have suddenly dropped. :P

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 14th, 2015, 03:33 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereEaglesDare View Post
Many, many individual auctions and purchases (a few big ones along the way). A bit of OCD in the mix as well, I suppose.

I also kept waiting to update as I continually had figures on the way (I won't count 'em until they are in my hands).

The worst part is that among the new purchases was the only official figure that I didn't have, Master Win Chu Wu (had a repaint). When it arrived, I managed to damage the card when I opened the package (not too badly).
Know anyone looking to sell one reasonably?

Last edited by jedilou; June 14th, 2015 at 05:28 PM.
Old June 25th, 2015, 05:48 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

It's been a long time since I updated:

bump me up!

fireemblemrox=637

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old June 27th, 2015, 05:59 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Updated.
Old September 25th, 2015, 12:36 PM

jedilou now at 3,334 (added 274). I think I am done adding for a while.
Old September 25th, 2015, 10:21 PM

Got it! Makes my 495 look real small. I bet 3,334 figures all lined up on a table would make a neat photo.
Old September 27th, 2015, 03:33 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Still repping the top 10.
Old September 27th, 2015, 01:40 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't suppose Planeswalkerscape figures count. But if so, two of the base sets moves me from 1563 to 1633
Old September 27th, 2015, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
I don't suppose Planeswalkerscape figures count. But if so, two of the base sets moves me from 1563 to 1633
Sorry but they don't count. I can see there being an AotP figure count thread in the near future though. Anyone want to get that thread started?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion