Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 31st, 2013, 09:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Alpha Flight Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I chose Puck as Operative for class so that you could feasibly make all of Alpha Flight Operatives and create synergies using that class.
Nope. Aurora's not an Operative. We gave you Outer Sanctum access so you'd know these things, gees.
I think this means to ease back on the Operative powers.
You guys can go wherever you want to with those, just know that Aurora won't be included.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 31st, 2013, 09:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Power for Shaman from wiki

Shaman is a magic-wielder who carries a medicine bag which contains a pocket dimension known as the Void. He can summon all manner of mystical objects and potions from the bag.

Following his vision quest, Shaman gained the power to beseech spirits to fulfill his requests. He could not force the spirits to obey. In this incarnation, Shaman carried a "spirit staff," which would glow when he summoned the spirits. He wore an "eagle helm," which could transform into an eagle which served as his familiar spirit.

Shaman could levitate (but not fly) by manipulating ambient mystical energy.

On the Marvel site all his abilities of durability, energy, fighting, intelligence, speed, strength have the lowest rating possible.

So no Magical Defense may be right on.

Yeah, I guess that is what I meant about Operative powers. You said it better.
The designs/powers may need a tweak when the drafted figures are released.
Thanks Bats.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; May 31st, 2013 at 10:27 AM.
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:23 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Marvel comic database seems to have a few additions to what you listed:
Spoiler Alert!

The power ratings are all based on a max of 7. So he has above average intellegence, speed is slow (2), but he teleports which puts it at 7. His energy projection is quite high.

I am not sure where you got your sources T-spinny

Last edited by weebaer; May 31st, 2013 at 10:30 AM.
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:30 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Strange that Marvel would have his power grid as all ones on one page and not on another.
Did he become more powerful at some point?
I know he acquires various mystical items through his career.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:35 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Im not sure, I just always use Marvel Comic database for all my custom supers. That allows me to have a good picture of what they are capable of. Some of the marvel comics database has 2 sets of power grids (one is based on fan's opinions) I use the official rating obviously.
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:46 AM

Ahh, maybe that is it. Thank-you.
Do you have a link?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:55 AM

here
There are also different earths, depending on which one you were looking at makes a difference as well. Earth 616 is the most common (the one we all know).
Old May 31st, 2013, 11:14 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
surprised to see he's a Human, not a Mutant! I thought Alpha Flight was mostly Mutant?
Only the twins are mutants actually.

Vindicator has a super sophisticated suit more streamlined and less bulky than Iron Man's. He is a human to begin with, then he becomes a cyborg later.

Sasquatch starts almost exactly like his close friend and fellow scientist Bruce Banner except he has his full knowledge and control when in Sasquatch form. (later we learn he is actually a legend called Tanaraq)

Puck is also a Mutate being mutated and torcherd by magic/mystical powers.

Shaman is a human mystic.

Snowbird is a demigoddess

Merrina is part of an alien race known as the Plodex.
Well, Madison Jeffries (and his brother Lionel, who could be an interesting villain to make) are Mutants.
Old May 31st, 2013, 11:48 AM

DocGlock is surprisingly tart

Just out of curiosity has anyone decided what direction they want to take with Snowbird? Her powerset pretty much falls directly in line with Beast boy except she generally has to revert to her human form first. Unless someone knows where to find some artic animal figures though I'm not sure how we would be able to pull that one off. Also she has transformed into Wendigo and a Tanaraq before but I don't know if we could incorporate those transformations into her design without giving her an absurdly high point cost.
Old May 31st, 2013, 12:17 PM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Cool Shaman darkraptor.

He will need a defender with no Magical Defense, interesting take.

I like the static nature of his powers.
Magical Defense comes with a built in Wong for humans.
Is that why you do not want him to have it or because he is wise, or another reason?
He would be the first design immune to Sorcerer Supreme.

For Puck I could go either way on the wounding power. I liked the idea of him moving figures about a little better and that is why he only wounded figures on a shield roll in my design. I could see even dropping it down to a blank. I think he will function nicely in that role, moving enemies to low ground and (just thought of this)friendlies to high ground. (Hmm I may have to restrict that to enemy figures.)
Anyway that will be up to the preference of the LD and the voters.

I would want to take Sasquatch out first, he will get scary. Fun design.
Old May 31st, 2013, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd design Snowbird using the same template as Vixen.
Sounds like a good start.

Still having computer issues darkraptor?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 31st, 2013, 12:36 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGlock View Post
Just out of curiosity has anyone decided what direction they want to take with Snowbird? Her powerset pretty much falls directly in line with Beast boy except she generally has to revert to her human form first. Unless someone knows where to find some artic animal figures though I'm not sure how we would be able to pull that one off. Also she has transformed into Wendigo and a Tanaraq before but I don't know if we could incorporate those transformations into her design without giving her an absurdly high point cost.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd design Snowbird using the same template as Vixen.
Sounds like a good start.
Like I said in the Public Design Post, ZJ has a solid write-up for Snowbird, following similar mechanics as Vixen. I'll see if he'd be willing to post it here, in the interest of working out a direction for the rest of Alpha Flight.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy