Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 1st, 2016, 11:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Power Girl - Public Playtesting

Heh. Nice quarter use. Old school move right there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 1st, 2016, 09:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool. I'm going to jump on Mister T. today after all, but if Power Girl still needs it next week, that'll be my mission.
Haven't seen that one in awhile...but then again I haven't seen anything as blatant as bat's comment in awhile either so ... well played.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 4th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I got in a couple of games with the updates today. Two pretty bad losses for her team against higher-end faction builds. I'm happy with where we have Power Girl and the others now. They're solid and can go up against a lot of armies, but they'll still get taken down by a lot of teams.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Power Girl (@400 points)

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Power Girl, Superman (Kal-L), Quickbelle (1,080 points) VS Sabretooth, Archangel, Sage, Yukio, Wild Child, Jubilee (1,080 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Power Girl, Superman (Kal-L), Quickbelle, Stargirl (1,230 points) VS Mad Thinker, Jocasta, Red Tornado, Dragon Man, Awesome Android (1,230 points)
Spoiler Alert!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 4th, 2016, 07:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

She's looking solid. I might look to run that second army against another paper army. I'm not surprised that a scissors army took it to task. It seems like in the first match up (more paper on paper) her team fell apart when she ran out of partners for her bonding too early, so pairing her with at least three buddies and going paper on paper seems like it'd produce valuable data for us.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 8th, 2016, 12:22 PM

Here's Power Girl! Very solid at 400, but (hopefully) not undercosted.

Quote:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (POWER GIRL)

Army Test
Map: Custom (HYDRA Gehenna Base with 2 small houses instead of Platforms)
Units: Power Girl (400), Stargirl (150), Superman (Kal-L) (370), Sandman (80) (1,000)VSFantastic Four (1,000)

Damage Done: 3 Wounds on Human Torch, 4 Wounds on Mister Fantastic, 5 Wounds on Thing.

When they were KO’d: N/A

Society Field Tactician: N/A

Indomitable: Used in Round 1 for extra movement. Used Round 2 and 3 to power up attacks against Mister Fantastic and Thing.

JSA All-Stars: Used in Rounds 1-4 for an extra move and attack for Star Girl.

Kryptonian Defense: Helpful defensively, though she rolled lots of shields on defense in general this game.

Summary of the game: Power Girl had some impressive attack rolls and the D20 favored the JSA, but the JSA also seemed to have the Fan Four outmatched tactically here and with attack power.

Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Power Girl with 2 lives and Superman with 4 lives win Turn 2, Round 5.

Army Test
Map: Custom (HYDRA Gehenna Base with 2 small houses instead of Platforms)
Units: Power Girl (400), Stargirl (150), Superman (Kal-L) (370), Atom (Al Pratt) (170), Liberty Belle (Jesse Chambers) (190), Jesse Quick (120) (1,420) VSHuman Torch (225), Silver Surfer (400), Thing (325), Mister Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215) (1,400)

Damage Done: 4 Wounds on Mister Fantastic, 5 Wounds on Invisible Woman, and 5 Wounds on Human Torch.

When they were KO’d: Turn 1, Round 5.

Society Field Tactician: Used to save OM3 in Round 1.

Indomitable: Gives her a move boost and then an attack boost in Round 1, as well as attack boosts twice each in Rounds 2-4.

JSA All-Stars: Used to get an extra attack in with Star Girl in Rounds 1-3, used to get a turn in with Quickbelle in Round 4.

Kryptonian Defense: Helpful, but nothing extraordinary.

Summary of the game: The early death of Superman (round 1) and overconfidence in their win from last game ended up with the JSA in poor position quickly. The additional firepower from Silver Surfer and the lack of a threat of sleeping gas (which caused the Fan Four to abandon the house last game) both had a big effect here.

A series of unfortunate defensive rolls by Mister Fantastic in Round 4 helped the JSA come back. But then Surfer begins a run of domination and ends things.

Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Silver Surfer with Full Life, and Thing with 4 Life win Turn 3, Round 6.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Power Girl is a very solid figure for 400 points and what she can do with Star Girl (in particular) as well as Quickbelle and Superman (Kal-L) makes for a strong army build (Sandman doesn’t hate her either!). Better tactical play by me in the second game might’ve made things closer, but the same can be said for more even dice luck in the first game. Compared to Silver Surfer, who took over the second game halfway through and dominated, she doesn’t feel out of balance at 400 points (despite tearing it up offensively in both games).

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
I like her!

Old April 8th, 2016, 05:48 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Thanks Bats! That first game is a little concerning, but the loss in the second is a good sign. The Fan4 often have swings like that depending on Mr. Fantastic's rolls.

Old April 9th, 2016, 08:59 AM

I think the Fan Four lost a few turns from sleeping gas in the first one too, so the D20 was unkind to them.

If I have any concern, it's how much wounding Power Girl did in both games. Star Girl makes it fairly easy to keep the Indomitable attack boost going most of the time.

If you're at all worried she's coming in too strong, I think dropping the attack boost to +1 is the way to go.

Might be a good time to compile results, though, and think about where we're at.

Old April 9th, 2016, 09:29 AM

Ronin's games:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Power Girl (400)

Army Test
Map: Dark Dimension
Units: Power Girl (400), Flash (Jay Garrick), Stargirl, Doctor Mid-Nite, Krypto (1000) vs Nightwing, Superboy (Kon-El), Red Robin, Starfire, Raven (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Crash Landing
Units: Power Girl (400), Hourman, Liberty Belle, Jesse Quick, Flash (Jay Garrick), Green Lantern (Alan Scott) (1400) vs Mongul, Sif, Allen the Alien, Thor (1400)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Definitely a strong unit. Does her job well as the connective tissue between the Mystery Men and the Proteges. I think she's pretty close on cost. The Titans gave her some real trouble, but they're a very tight-knit bunch (and I think the JSA could have done better in that one if they'd played just a little smarter).

Surprised to find myself not using Society Field Tactician. It's a strong power, but JSA All-Stars and the other Proteges' powers offer you a fair amount of OM flex to start with. Probably could have gotten a little riskier with my OM placements, knowing that I could lean on Kara rearranging them.

Old April 9th, 2016, 09:33 AM

Quote:
If I have any concern, it's how much wounding Power Girl did in both games. Star Girl makes it fairly easy to keep the Indomitable attack boost going most of the time.
Eh, I've seen Mar-Vell, Graviton, and Silver Surfer all do similar amounts of damage before (and a couple times much, much more). Pretty much all of the 400+ point units have a tendency to do well over their points worth in damage from time to time.

Quote:
Might be a good time to compile results, though, and think about where we're at.
With Ronin's tests in I'll start compiling the results.

Old April 9th, 2016, 10:04 AM

Initial Tests: (@380)

Game 1: Power Girl, Flash (Jay), Stargirl, Liberty Belle, Hourman (1,120 points) VS Cosmic Boy, Timber Wolf, Wildfire, Superboy (Kal-El) (1,130 points)
Results: Win; Power Girl with 1 wound, Stargirl with 2 wounds.

Game 2: Power Girl, Flash (Jay), Stargirl, Sandman (Wesley), Starman (Ted) (1,010 points) VS Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Superboy (Kon-El), Red Robin (1,000 points)
Results: Win; Power Girl with 3 wounds, Starman with 3 wounds, Jay unwounded.

Game 3: Power Girl, Superman (Kal-L), Quickbelle (1,050 points) VS Frankenstein, Hulk (C3G), Wendigo (1,050 points)
Results: Win; Superman with 2 wounds, Quickbelle with 1 wound.

Game 4: Power Girl, Flash (Jay), Stargirl, Liberty Belle, Hourman (1,120 points) VS Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch (Johnny), Aurora, Northstar, Wasp (I) (1,125 points)
Results: Loss;
Mr. Fantastic with 1 wound, Invisible Woman with 4 wounds, Human Torch depowered with 4 wounds, Aurora and Northstar unwounded.

Game 5: Power Girl, Superman (Kal-L), Quickbelle (1,050 points) VS Professor X, Angel, Dazzler, Blob, Cable, Whirlwind (1,040 points)
Results: Loss; Whirlwind unwounded, Angel unwounded, Cable with 3 wounds.
----------------------------------------
TrollBrute Public Test: (@380)

Game 1: Power Girl (380), Superman (Kal-L, 360), Quickbelle (310), Stargirl (140) (1190) VS Cosmic Boy (260), Timber Wolf (260), Wildfire (280), Lightning Lad (180), Saturn Girl (220) (1200)
Results: Win; Power Girl with 6/7 wounds, Stargirl unwounded with 1 Star marker.

Game 2: Power Girl (380), Superman (Kal-L, 360), Quickbelle (310), Stargirl (140) (1190) VS Cosmic Boy (260), Timber Wolf (260), Wildfire (280), Lightning Lad (180), Saturn Girl (220) (1200)
Results: Win; Power Girl with 5/7 wounds, Stargirl with 3/4, Superman with 4/6.

Game 3: Power Girl (380), Superman (Kal-L, 360), Quickbelle (310), Stargirl (140) (1190) VS Professor X (220), Jean Grey (180), Dazzler (100), Angel (90), Deadpool (285), Strong Guy (215), Armor (100) (1200)
Results: Loss; Xavier with 3/4 wounds, Armor, Angel, Dazzler, and Deadpool unwounded.

Game 4: Power Girl (380), Stargirl (140), Starman (190) (710) VS Ms Marvel (350),Captain Marvel (360) (710)
Results: Win; Power Girl with 2/7 wounds, Stargirl with 1/4 and 2 markers.
Gutudak Public Test: (@380)

Game 1: Power Girl, Stargirl, Jesse Quick, Liberty Belle, Flash (Jay Garrick)(1,050) VS Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Moon Knight, Tigra (1,050)
Results: Win; Liberty Belle with 3 wounds, Stargirl with 2 wounds, Power Girl has 0 wounds.

Game 2: Power Girl, Superman (Kal-L), Stargirl, Jesse Quick (980) VS Fantastic Four (1,000)
Results: Win; Power Girl 6 wounds, Stargirl 2 wounds, Superman and Jesse Quick with 0 wounds.
Arkham Public Test: (@380)

Game 1: Power Girl, Liberty Belle, Jesse Quick, Hourman(1,020) VS Star-Lord, Groot, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon(1,010)
Results: Win; Power Girl with 4 wounds.

Game 2: Power Girl, Superman (Kal-L), Starman, Sandman (1,010) VS Fantastic Four (1,000)
Results: Loss; Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch, and Thing with 0 wounds.
Viegon Public Test: (@400 and other changes)

Game 1: Power Girl, Superman (Kal-L), Quickbelle (1,080 points) VS Sabretooth, Archangel, Sage, Yukio, Wild Child, Jubilee (1,080 points)
Results: Loss; Sabretooth with 2 wounds, Archangel with 5 wounds, Yukio with 2 wounds, Wild Child and Sage unwounded.

Game 2: Power Girl, Superman (Kal-L), Quickbelle, Stargirl (1,230 points) VS Mad Thinker, Jocasta, Red Tornado, Dragon Man, Awesome Android (1,230 points)
Results: Loss; Red Tornado with 3 wounds, Awesome Android unwounded.
IAmBatman Public Test: (@400 and other changes)

Game 1: Power Girl (400), Stargirl (150), Superman (Kal-L) (370), Sandman (80) (1,000) VS Fantastic Four (1,000)
Results: Win; Power Girl with 2 lives and Superman with 4 lives win

Game 2: Power Girl (400), Stargirl (150), Superman (Kal-L) (370), Atom (Al Pratt) (170), Liberty Belle (Jesse Chambers) (190), Jesse Quick (120) (1,420) VS Human Torch (225), Silver Surfer (400), Thing (325), Mister Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215) (1,400)
Results: Loss; Silver Surfer with Full Life, and Thing with 4 Life win
Ronin Public Test: (@400 and other changes)

Game 1: Power Girl (400), Flash (Jay Garrick), Stargirl, Doctor Mid-Nite, Krypto (1000) VS Nightwing, Superboy (Kon-El), Red Robin, Starfire, Raven (1000)
Results: Loss; Nightwing unwounded, Red Robin and Raven with 1 wound each.

Game 2: Power Girl (400), Hourman, Liberty Belle, Jesse Quick, Flash (Jay Garrick), Green Lantern (Alan Scott) (1400) VS Mongul, Sif, Allen the Alien, Thor (1400)
Results: Win; Hourman with 3 wounds, Flash unwounded.
W/L Record:
@380: 9-4
@400: 2-4
Total: 11-8

The games run at 400 points also include the 10 point bumps to Kal-L and Stargirl, and the range decrease on JSA All-Stars. Because of the original version, the total looks bad, but the 2-4 record with the new version seems to indicate we've gotten her balanced. I'm personally content with the current version of Power Girl, but I'm open to increasing her cost a little more or waiting on more tests if people think it's warranted.

Old April 9th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks like that 40 point bump to the group and power range tweak did the trick.
Nice work. 400 is such a nice round number, it suits her.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 9th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice work. 400 is such a nice round number, it suits her.
Something something "two big zeroes."

I agree that she feels solid at 400. More testing is always good, but those first tests worked out the kinks and the second round shows they worked.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library