Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 8th, 2017, 02:12 PM

TJByrum is surprisingly tart
What does it mean "x is playing [character] in X"

I have been browring through the "Book of" threads and I see a lot of users with signatures saying something along the lines of "William is playing Erevan Sunshadow in Labyrinth" or "Guy is playing Airborne Elite in Byzantine Cave", etc. When I click on the links it takes me to a "not allowed" page.

What do the signatures mean exactly?
Old April 8th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: What does it mean "x is playing [character] in X"

There's a social activity called "cons." I'm not sure what it is; as long as I've been here, and with all my posts, I've never looked. I think @kevindola has been doing them a long time, maybe he can explain. Or someone else. It's free and you're welcome to join, you just have to give yourself access to the subforum through the Control Panel.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

CoND (Curse of Ne Gok Sa) is a forum based game modeled after Mafia and/or Werewolf.

If you're interested, you sumply ask for access.
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:37 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Freedom of Information Act

Hi, I'm the person who runs the CoN or Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa. As Cavalier stated, it's an online forum game in the style of Mafia or Werewolf using Heroscape figures as a backdrop and for RP purposes while we play the game (occasionally we use other things, but that's the primary one). The signatures are so it's easy to remember who is who, but other players have found other methods outside of the signature.

As Cavalier and D_S stated, if you wish to join that's easy. If you were just curious, that's basically it. If you have further questions, I am happy to answer them here or in PM.

~Dysole, hoping that she's helpful to you
Old April 8th, 2017, 04:01 PM

TJByrum is surprisingly tart

Okay, thanks for the answers guys! I will look through these threads.

I've been reading through the "Books of" threads forever*! Now I have more stuff to look through.

*I can't, and never have played HeroScape. I have RotV, Romans, and Lava set, and use to have SotM, but never had anyone to play it with.
Old April 8th, 2017, 08:12 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You can play and you have loads of people to play with! There is Online HeroScape! If you would like someone to show you the ropes I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to (myself included). You can also read the How-To guide for how the app itself works (it's fairly self-explanatory though, you can probably get by without reading that if you're not the one setting up the game).

Also, the CoN games are loads of fun, if you're into that sort of thing. I had no idea I would enjoy it to the extent that I do.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 10th, 2017, 09:00 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See the first stickied link in the Contests and Forum Games sub-forum titled Looking for "CoN", MystWar, or RolePlay Forums? *READ THIS*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor View Post
The community forums here at HSers.com ARE the home of several "Role-Playing games", including "The Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa" (or "CoN") and MystWar, among others. Because these threads generate a large volume of frequent posts during active 'games', they can often overwhelm and clutter the 'New Posts' feature of the boards, especially when the 'games' are starting and/or ending. For this reason, the forums containing these "Role-Playing Games" are hidden from view for all users who do not specifically wish to view and/or participate in them.

If you want to see and/or participate in these games, you will have to give yourself access to their forums first. To do this, simply:
  • Click the "User CP" button beneath the right side of the HSers banner/header above.
  • Scroll down the column on the left-side to the "Networking" section.
  • Click the "Group Memberships" button in the Miscellaneous section.
  • The next page will show you a list of groups available for you to join.
  • Click the "Join Group" radio toggle next to the "CoN & RP Forum Access" Group.
  • Click the "Join Group" button below.
After doing this, you will immediately be able to view and post in the CoN and Role-Playing Sub-Forums. If you later decide you do NOT want to view these Sub-Forums any more, simply go back to the "Group Memberships" in your "User CP". Click the "Leave Group" radio toggle beside the "CoN & RP Forum Access" Group, then click the "Leave Group" button to remove your access
-LordRaidor-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion