Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 4th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Not sure if any of you remember me from HS.NET or HSHQ, but my name is Hahn and I am new here. I was wondering if any of you have seen my od friends Hero, Homba, or Nwojedi.

EDIT: Grungebob here just popping in to say welcome to all new mwmbers and feel free to post in this thread that you are new and we will give you a big welcoming and and

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 4th, 2006, 04:00 PM

Kenntak has disabled reputation
How could anyone forget you?
Old May 4th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
It's nice to have friends in high places.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 8th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Quarter Machine

lilwis Woo who?
How about low places?
Don't forget the little people...

Old May 8th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Arose from the grave!

hero has disabled reputation
**** all y'all smacktards...
Old May 8th, 2006, 10:18 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Yay! a new site to be part of.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old May 8th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wait do I know you hahn?
Old May 8th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hiya!

Newb.
Old May 8th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
*napping on the job.... Oogie hears a ruckus (can you describe the ruckus, sir?)....

"Who the hell is making all that noise!!!

Oh.... it's the .net/HQ/ST crew......

Glad you made it over guys (and gals)...

Guess I should get back to work...

see y'all around."

Recent Games Played:
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:18 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Hello, I'm ninthdoc and I compulsively join the myriad of forum sites dedicated to Heroscape.

*Hello, ninthdoc."*

I don't know if anybody remembers me either. I'm known for tending bar, organizing events (gaming and charities), and outing trolls. I think I'll stick to the first two hobbies... for now!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Hello, I'm ninthdoc and I compulsively join the myriad of forum sites dedicated to Heroscape.

*Hello, ninthdoc."*

I don't know if anybody remembers me either. I'm known for tending bar, organizing events (gaming and charities), and outing trolls. I think I'll stick to the first two hobbies... for now!
Actually in the near future I'm going to be installing a hack/mod that allows you to, among other things, build an ignore user list. That's right, no need to get mad at that troll just put him on your ignore list and you'll never see a post from him again.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:26 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc

*Hello, ninthdoc."*

Actually in the near future I'm going to be installing a hack/mod that allows you to, among other things, build an ignore user list. That's right, no need to get mad at that troll just put him on your ignore list and you'll never see a post from him again.
Hmmm, anyway I can obtain stats on how many folks hate me enough to ignore me? I don't want to know who they are individually, I just want to know how many people's day I've made!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General