Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 6th, 2018, 12:49 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
I haven't been here in ages. I'm not technically new, but like those used car commercials: "I'm new to you!"
Welcome back. Prepare yourself for you Saturday Jan 5th! Heads (and dice) will roll!!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old December 31st, 2018, 09:03 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I'm not new, but I seem to have gotten lost for a while. Hopefully I can get back in to the habit of scapers.com again.
Old December 31st, 2018, 09:21 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
I'm not new, but I seem to have gotten lost for a while. Hopefully I can get back in to the habit of scapers.com again.
Wow there's a rare sighting.

Nice to have you back again Cav. (as often as I am on to see you anyway )
Old April 11th, 2019, 08:01 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Though I've been on the forum for a little while, I don't post often and I'm honestly a little in the dark about the forum's mechanics. Is there a repository of forum functions i.e. quote, spoiler alert etc..? Or just a resource for a forum newb such as myself?
Old April 11th, 2019, 08:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome. Not sure if there is a newb thread.
Feel free to ask questions.
Old April 11th, 2019, 09:52 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Welcome. Not sure if there is a newb thread.
Feel free to ask questions.
Thanks @Tornado ! I guess those are my first two questions. I know how to quote as a direct reply, but not how to put in the, uh, code(?) to make a custom quote or quote multiple members. I figured out spoilers once for a map submission, but forgot to write down the command. I'll make a file this time for future reference.
Old April 11th, 2019, 10:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not sure what exactly you are asking but I believe the multi-quote option is that symbol with the + sign next to the quote button.
Never used it myself.
Old April 11th, 2019, 10:06 PM

Thumbs up Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Not sure what exactly you are asking but I believe the multi-quote option is that symbol with the + sign next to the quote button.
Never used it myself.
I'll check it out. Maybe I'm just over-complicating things. It's been known to happen.
Old April 11th, 2019, 10:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I just figured out how to use the multi-quote recently, and I've been on here 7 years!

Go to the first post you want to quote and click on the ["+] button. Then click that button for every other post you want to quote, except for the last one. For that one, click the normal Quote button, and then it'll go to a whole thing with all the quotes lined up nicely for you.

To make a custom quote, just do this:

[quote=source (optional)]Here is the quote.[/quote]

It'll look like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by source (optional)
Here is the quote.
Here's a list of forum codes I use often or semi-often:

[spoiler]this puts the text in a spoiler[/spoiler]

[quote]this quotes this block of text[/quote]
[indent]this indents this block of text[/indent]
[list][*]every asterisk[*]is a new line item[*]for this list[*]then you can close it[/list]

[b]bold[/b]

[i]italic[/i]

[u]underline[/u]

[s]strikethrough[/s]

[size=5]normal size is two, this is five[/size]

[color=red]you can put the name of a color or a hex code here[/color]

[url=heroscapers.com]this text links to heroscapers.com[/url]

[IMG]https://www.heroscapers.com/community/images/jungle/headers/rotator.php[/IMG]

[center]this text is centered[/center]

[mention=35537]this will tag superfrog because his user ID is inside the mention code[/mention]

In the spoiler below: all that code is parsed and it displays like this:

Spoiler Alert!

And you can always quote somebody's post and look at their code if you want to replicate what they did.
Old April 12th, 2019, 12:47 AM

Thank you so much @superfrog , exactly what I was after!
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 20th, 2019, 02:09 PM

kffl is surprisingly tart

Hey everyone, new to these forums (well mostly, sorta been a lurker for a couple of years.)

Been playing Heroscape since it came around. If anyone is around my area and wants to play just send me a PM.
Old July 20th, 2019, 02:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kffl View Post
Hey everyone, new to these forums (well mostly, sorta been a lurker for a couple of years.)

Been playing Heroscape since it came around. If anyone is around my area and wants to play just send me a PM.
Welcome to the site!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General