Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 28th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Cav's GI Joe Customs.

First of all, mad props to @Yodaking , @cobravigon , @Annerios and everyone else who has done Joe customs in the past. Many of mine are based heavily on those who have gone before me in this theme.

Secondly, I do not know how often I will update this thread, but I hope you all derive some enjoyment out of it.

Thirdly, if I borrowed your ability or design without acknowledgment, I mean no disrespect. I have simply gathered ideas from so many places that it is a bit difficult to keep track of what was my own invention and what I found from the other members of this awesome community.

I use a custom card layout (4" x 3"), based heavily on @Just_a_Bill's awesome work (found here), including extensive use of icons for abilities and team synergies. These may be aberrant to some, but I love the results for our games.

Last edited by Cavalier; March 1st, 2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old February 28th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Cav's GI Joe Customs.

This post will serve as an index of Units.

My goal in creating these was to 1) do as many of the original RAH team members as I felt were truly workable and 2) focus on my favorites from my childhood.

I welcome feedback.
Most of these have not been play tested.
If one of my posts is your design, please let me know and I will credit you in the post

Original 13:
Hawk - Done
Zap - Done
Flash -Done
Stalker - Done
Short-Fuze -Done
Scarlett - Done
Snake Eyes - Done
Grunt - No Plans - Pretty much the AE, right?
Clutch - No Plans - he drives an awesome jeep, but how do you translate that to 'Scape?
Grand Slam - No Plans. Isn't he just Flash? And no HAL for him in 'Scape land
Steeler - No Plans - what is he without his tank?
Breaker
Rock N Roll

Last edited by Cavalier; February 28th, 2017 at 06:57 PM.
Old February 28th, 2017, 06:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Cool, looking forward to seeing what you post up.
Old February 28th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Duke

Old February 28th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Flint

Old February 28th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Snake Eyes

Old February 28th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Scarlett

Old February 28th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cover Girl

Old February 28th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Lady Jaye

Old February 28th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cobra Vipers
(Based on YodaKing's design)

Old February 28th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Baroness
(Cobra Leadership is based on YodaKing's work)

Old February 28th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Scrap Iron

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations