Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 18th, 2019, 05:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
All results are in the first post right?

~Dysole, who wants to look at those before she decides
Indeed they are.

Thank you all for letting me start on Wreck-Gar while this guy wraps up. It makes me feel a lot less tense about the schedules and makes me feel a lot happier with waiting for another round of tests. Should we be going for a last round at 8 or 9 Life?

I'm sorry about last night, again. I was getting really stressed about the deadlines and the last few days have been super stressful at home as well. I kind of felt as though any control I had over anything was slipping out of my fingers, and I acted poorly. I am sorry. As always, I hope you guys can forgive me for royally screwing up, and I will endeavour to do better in future if you still want me around. God knows why you would, honestly...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
All results are in the first post right?

~Dysole, who wants to look at those before she decides
Indeed they are.

Thank you all for letting me start on Wreck-Gar while this guy wraps up. It makes me feel a lot less tense about the schedules and makes me feel a lot happier with waiting for another round of tests. Should we be going for a last round at 8 or 9 Life?

I'm sorry about last night, again. I was getting really stressed about the deadlines and the last few days have been super stressful at home as well. I kind of felt as though any control I had over anything was slipping out of my fingers, and I acted poorly. I am sorry. As always, I hope you guys can forgive me for royally screwing up, and I will endeavour to do better in future if you still want me around. God knows why you would, honestly...
PM sent.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 18th, 2019, 10:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Thanos (Infinity Quest) - Vote for Final Edi

I think we’ve all been doing a nice job of finding healthy and constructive ways to work as a team. I think this thread continues to go well and I’m not concerned at all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 18th, 2019, 10:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd probably send him as is at 8 life to see how he does there.
Old February 19th, 2019, 10:39 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

If we're looking for one more test here, I can run one tomorrow or Thursday. (Probably more toward Thursday)
Old February 19th, 2019, 10:44 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
If we're looking for one more test here, I can run one tomorrow or Thursday. (Probably more toward Thursday)
Cool - thanks chap! I think we're giving him a shot at 8 Life now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 19th, 2019, 03:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was hoping for more CRB weigh in. dok didn’t seem too concerned but I wasn’t completely sure how to take his comments. More data never hurts, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old February 19th, 2019, 03:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I was hoping for more CRB weigh in. dok didn’t seem too concerned but I wasn’t completely sure how to take his comments. More data never hurts, though.
I think we have some Dysole thoughts pending, but it seems like dok was indicating that there isn't too much of a competitive concern here outside of potentially running him with figures like Shadow Thief or Headpool (who is currently in progress).

Maybe even try him with someone like Apoc to get 2 more Gems out round 1. Not sure it's too exploitable due to the point investment though.
Old February 19th, 2019, 03:59 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Small note to update the thread title since we are not currently in a vote.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 19th, 2019, 04:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanos & Adam Warlock together at 1600 points can get you the Soul Gem right away.
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Thanos & Adam Warlock together at 1600 points can get you the Soul Gem right away.
Yeah, I tried that one, at least in his weakest state. Apoc doesn't concern me at all since that's 1,820 points off the bat and Apoc really needs Mutants to make the most of his powers, but it might be worth a go.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 20th, 2019, 06:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Cool - thanks chap! I think we're giving him a shot at 8 Life now.
Okey doke. Anything in particular you want to see? Haven't been able to fully keep up with the thread and what's been tested already.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library