Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old March 11th, 2015, 04:27 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Design of Ben Kenobi's Den

Has eveyone taken a look at this? Some feedback would be great.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 11th, 2015, 06:54 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I would love to play this scenario, it looks quite fun. Unfortunately I am short on people to play the game with at the moment.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 11th, 2015, 09:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You have my vote for Public PT. I don't see anything I'd change with the map itself and your scenario results are encouraging as far as whether it's balanced and fun to play for both sides or not. When you post it up in the Public PT thread, be sure to let everyone know that anyone signing up for it will also get the unreleased Tusken Snipers card to use.
Old March 11th, 2015, 10:59 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
You have my vote for Public PT. I don't see anything I'd change with the map itself and your scenario results are encouraging as far as whether it's balanced and fun to play for both sides or not. When you post it up in the Public PT thread, be sure to let everyone know that anyone signing up for it will also get the unreleased Tusken Snipers card to use.
Ok. Thanks YK!

My Customs
Old March 16th, 2015, 07:02 AM

It's been 5 days since I last asked for feedback so if everyone's okay with it I'd like to call a vote for Public Playtesting.

My Customs
Old March 16th, 2015, 01:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old March 16th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I see nothing notably bad to change with the current scenario. I'm okay.

(sorry for not giving all the feed back I wanted to give... I'm quite busy these days... :s )

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 16th, 2015, 07:20 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Looks good

~NS, also quite busy...
Old March 18th, 2015, 05:08 PM

Looks like so far I've gotten approval from YK, NS, DL, and T-Rex (in the Voting thread) I abstained. Since Karat has resigned from his BoSS post, that's 4/5 votes.

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; March 20th, 2015 at 10:26 PM.
Old March 20th, 2015, 10:27 PM

Re: The Design of Ben Kenobi's Den (Playtesting Phase)

Posted in the playtesting thread.

My Customs
Old March 23rd, 2015, 02:24 PM

How does LDing a map affect playtesting? Obviously I have already done some playtests before it moved to the playtesting phase. I assume now that it is in the playtesting phase I should not sign-up to playtest it. Is that correct? Should the playtesting phase only be for non-LDs? If not, should I sign up and conduct the tests again or would my previous tests suffice?

My Customs
Old March 23rd, 2015, 03:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Since this is a scenario, your tests are essentially the initial PT. I would link the last test results you had as the first PT. We now need some tests from someone else to see if it remains balanced and fun over multiple games by different types of players.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape