Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 29th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Patriot (Design Phase)

Alright, I've been mulling over Chaotic Leadership, and came up with this idea. Too much?

CHAOTIC LEADERSHIP
After rolling for initiative, the player who won initiative may choose up to two figures you control with Order Markers on their Army Cards other than Iron Patriot. That player may move any Order Markers on those Army Cards to any other Army Cards you control or move any figures on those Army Cards up to 4 spaces each.
Old October 29th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the movement is too much but the rest seems workable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 29th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you want to keep the negative power a light touch or you're going to risk making the guy undraftable. With so many OM hubs, I'm unlikely to take one who's a liability already unless he really offers something good in addition and does so at a discounted price.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

That's what I was trying to do with the movement aspect - give it an advantage. Maybe make that only something you can do?

CHAOTIC LEADERSHIP
If you win initiative, you may move any figure you control other than Iron Patriot with an Order Marker up to 4 spaces. If you lose initiative, the player who won initiative may move any Order Markers on the Army Cards of figures you control other than this card to any other Army Cards you control.

Or are we just good with it as in the second post?
Old October 29th, 2012, 04:38 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I could roll with that version.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like limiting it to two order markers. It's not total chaos. Here it is with that limitation and some rewording:

CHAOTIC LEADERSHIP
If you win initiative, you may move any other figure you control with at least one Order Marker on its card up to 4 spaces. If you lose initiative, the player who won initiative may move up to two Order Markers on the Army Cards of figures you control other than this card to any other Army Cards of figures you control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:15 PM

Other than the "X" marker for special powers, I wouldn't have any OMs on anyone other than him anyway.

Old November 7th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Sorry about neglecting this entirely - four papers and a presentation makes a pretty rough week!

I'm going to drop the two Order Marker distinction, but I'm overall feel of Chaotic Leadership with the movement power. Knowing the risks, you probably shouldn't be putting all of your Order Markers on other figures anyways with him around - unless you're really confident in your Initiative victory that is. I'm going to send that version out to ERB and, jeez, hopefully get around to the Initial at some point.

AND pictures, for future reference:

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlemonkey View Post
Iron Patriot:

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 8th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Our first ERB in from David:

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Iron Patriot

Norman certainly gets around, doesn’t he?

Chaotic Leadership
I see Ron Paul gets around as well.

With Joker I, the timing would mean that you’d have to roll the d20 to determine whether Reorganized Chaos or this takes effect first. If Reorganized Chaos does, Joker could first move the OM off Iron Patriot.

You’d probably also have to roll the d20 to determine if Black Adam’s Stamina of Shu takes effect (when Black Adam is drafted with Iron Patriot).

Double Attack
And so does Deadpool, apparently.

Master Motivator
And so does Red Skull. Actually, Red Skull and Iron Patriot could theoretically pass Master Motivator turns back and forth as long as they can score wounds with their normal attacks, though Red Skull is hampered by needing to be engaged to trigger his ability.

Another potential continual bonding situation could theoretically occur when paired with a currently unreleased design that can pass a turn without specifying an Order Marker reveal.

One of the biggest safeguards in passing bonding turns is the condition on revealing an Order Marker on the initiator’s turn. So I always get a bit skittish when I don’t see the condition, though I trust playtesting. I suppose that as long as there is a condition that exists which can end the loop, it’s probably ok. Due to the requirement to inflict at least a wound each time, perhaps this is a type of Frenzy.

Final Thoughts
This ERB certainly gets around, doesn’t it?

I do love to see designs where you have something that can either help or hurt you, such as Wonder Man’s Ionic Imbalance or Molly Hayes’ Power Fatigue. Chaos is fun!
He raises a good point on the possible Red Skull/Iron Patriot bonding loop... how do we feel about that? I think the contingency on the wounding makes it sort of difficult to really chain, but it COULD be an issue.
Old November 8th, 2012, 01:30 AM

This guy has an attack of four. I think it'd be a bunch easier to chain turns together with other units we have if they get on a hot streak than with this pair, including some like Wendigo and Carnage who can do it all by themselves. I'm not worried about it, personally.

Old November 8th, 2012, 10:16 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Huh, I thought there was an OM restriction on that power. I suppose that wouldn't work for Red Skull.
Old November 8th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

And our next ERB: about the same concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
Nothing wrong with the powers themselves per se, but since IP is a double-attacking figure with the ability to allow another figure to take a turn if he inflicts a wound, I think I'll keep all my OMs on him anyway for the most part (therefore minimizing the negative aspect of Chaotic Leadership).

Iron Patriot and Red Skull could start a pretty nasty chain going, although Red's adjacent attack will minimize it somewhat.

I can also imagine some headache with Chaotic Leadership vs Joker 1, but not too much.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library