Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old December 6th, 2006, 02:19 PM

umuhiforgot has disabled reputation
Order marker question

Can you place multiple order markers on one character? For example, can you put all three order markers on the Ice dragon? With that he can attack 3 times, ice breath 9 times and move 18.

Can you attack the same character twice because it is a different turn?

Thanks in advance.

GAME ON!!! I am open for in-play tips!!
Old December 6th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yes and yes. But remember your totals listed are over the course of a whole round (3 turns). So Nilf could move 6, breath 3 times or attack once per turn. A figure can only do a normal attack or a special attack on it's turn...not both.

Newb.
Old December 6th, 2006, 02:20 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
You can put all the order markers on any card, but you only use the order markers during their corresponding turn in the round.

In your example with Nilf, he would be able to attack a figure in turn 2 that he attacked in turn 1, etc.

Or what Newb said

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old December 6th, 2006, 03:10 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Also, make sure you are actually taking turns with your order markers. You don't use marker 1,2,3 and then let the other player take their turn. You user marker 1, then they user marker 1, you use marker 2, then they use 2, then you use 3 and they use 3. I've seen that problem come up a few times here.
Old December 6th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Also, putting all your Order Markers on a single Army Card is a very dangerous gambit. If that card's figure(s) is(are) destroyed, you lose all your remaining turns for that round!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old December 7th, 2006, 09:59 AM

Tholarthemag has disabled reputation
So true. This has happened to me many times. I put all my markers on Krug or Airborne and then they get wiped out, I then get to see my 13 yr old daugther wipe the table with lowly Gruts. The key is to keep at least one marker on something else. That's one reason, I don't like Raelin. She's kind of useless in combat. If you have Knights however, I always keep a marker on them so my opponent won't know which human champion I'm going to move. Same with gruts. If you do have to put all your markers on one, then make sure it's something like Samurai or similar so they at least have a good chance of defending or even hurting back the attacker.

Braxas can be killed by peanut butter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's