Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2008, 11:48 AM

jandar Woo who?
Re: Kaemon army vs. Syvarris army

Kaemon would win Syvarris has only 2 defense.
Old October 27th, 2008, 05:38 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I say Kaemon because Syvarris is crap without Raelin. But if you give a Raelin to both teams Kaemon will be nigh invincible with 6 (or if on height 7) Defence dice with 4 life and up to 2 attacks of 4 or 5 dice.

In other words KILLS

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old October 27th, 2008, 07:36 PM

acer1000 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

they both have their strangths and weaknesses. syv has the range and that might stop them befor they even get close. Kameon has the conterstrike and if you can get enganged with syv then he is screwed. it really depends on the roll of the dice. i myself like Kameon better but thats me.
Old August 27th, 2009, 08:16 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

I say kameon would destroy syv first turn, but the aubrians would destroy the tagwa. then kameon takes everyone out . I love kameon.

you should add a poll
Old August 27th, 2009, 08:51 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

He'd have to go back in time a year and a half or contribute to resurrecting a dead discussion with a post that adds nothing to an already inane thread.

Just like me!

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion