Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 11th, 2017, 08:40 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I'll be available for a game in about an hour: 8pm central
@William099
Unfortunately I won't be. I have night shifts on Sunday night and I take my prework nap during that time.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 12th, 2017, 02:21 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Anyone available for a game? Can start ASAP. I'm not sure how long I'll be available but just PM me.
Old June 17th, 2017, 09:35 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I am available most of the day today for a game.

EDIT: None Found (well Sir Heroscape, but too late for me)

Last edited by kevindola; June 20th, 2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:34 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Available for a game tonight. Now till 10pm c

EDIT: No game found until after 10. Too late for me

Last edited by kevindola; June 20th, 2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 11:09 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Callout for anyone who wants to play something this weekend. I will have general availability the rest of the today, Saturday evening, and all of Sunday. (some exceptions might apply)

I am up for personal map/custom playtesting, VC playtesting, Gencon playtesting, or any kind of generic build and battle game.
Old June 28th, 2017, 02:56 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Is anyone available for a game today starting between 5 and as late as 8? I have a special request for the player but I would also be up for whatever. Thanks!
Old June 28th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Is anyone available for a game today starting between 5 and as late as 8? I have a special request for the player but I would also be up for whatever. Thanks!
Maybe. Depends on if my friend ends up cancelling on me for our game tonight or not (which is somewhat possible). What's the special request?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 2nd, 2017, 04:58 PM

tbugg is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Looking to play a game with my 450pt army. PM me if interested, i have until 9est.

Game found!

Last edited by tbugg; July 2nd, 2017 at 06:15 PM. Reason: FOUND GAME
Old July 9th, 2017, 12:21 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I am available periodically throughout today. Looking to playtest for Gencon or a VC playtest if you have no interest in that. Or one of your customs or map!

And if you have absolutely no interest in any of that, I haven't played my Gauntlet format in quite a while.
Old July 9th, 2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
I am available periodically throughout today. Looking to playtest for Gencon or a VC playtest if you have no interest in that. Or one of your customs or map!

And if you have absolutely no interest in any of that, I haven't played my Gauntlet format in quite a while.
I can play! I'd love to test my new map:

Riot 2.0
Requires: 2 M:tCB, 1 RttFF, 1 VW

I have to make the Online Board first though, so maybe give me 15mins?

EDIT: Nvm. I don't know how to do the warehoue without the top part. We can still play a game somehow. You format sounds cool! Let's do that!
Old July 9th, 2017, 01:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Hey @heroscaper2010

I already have a game going right now. Maybe something this afternoon?
Old July 9th, 2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Hey @heroscaper2010

I already have a game going right now. Maybe something this afternoon?
Probably. Just let me know what time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events