Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 9th, 2017, 11:06 PM

Matthew Bartsch is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Battlefields

Wondering where I can find a really good list heroscape battle maps?
Old February 9th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart
Re: Battlefields

Go to downloads. Then go to Battlefields. There are literary hundreds to choose from.
Old February 10th, 2017, 12:18 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Bartsch View Post
Wondering where I can find a really good list heroscape battle maps?
Go to this area

I'd start at about 6 links down the page in the "Battlefields of Valhalla (Best of Tournament Maps)"

That should keep you busy for awhile. All of those maps have been tournament tested.

Next I'd Check out C3G's Map area. More well tested maps.

Then just poke around the map threads. There is currently a map contest going on and those tend to bring out some talented people.

Good luck and welcome.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 15th, 2017, 08:33 AM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart

I really like @GameBear 's Cyprien's Cove: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=129

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!
Old February 15th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Last time I looked at the C3G maps, they seemed "well tested" for the use of C3G figures, which tend to be far more mobile than regular old vanilla-'Scape units.

There are some beautiful and thematic maps in there, and they may be what the OP is looking for. But it's worth noting the difference.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 15th, 2017, 06:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Last time I looked at the C3G maps, they seemed "well tested" for the use of C3G figures, which tend to be far more mobile than regular old vanilla-'Scape units.

There are some beautiful and thematic maps in there, and they may be what the OP is looking for. But it's worth noting the difference.
Good information that I would have never realized. Thanks for that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 15th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sure. They are some of my favorite maps on the site. Like Ch1can0's wonderful maps, though, I have considered and rejecting using them in tournaments.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion