Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old October 26th, 2008, 03:03 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!
My Pet Hivelord!

For those who havent seen them tucked away in the gallery yet. Hex_Enduction_Hour sujested I post my 3D work in here as well, so here are my 3D pictures of 'My Pet Hivelord'.

let me know what you think. thanks

Last edited by Deadmaxx; October 26th, 2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old October 26th, 2008, 03:16 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: My Pet Hivelord!

Awesome! I love it! +rep
Old October 26th, 2008, 04:00 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

17% More escape proof! Haha..
Old October 26th, 2008, 04:30 PM

Akralon has disabled reputation

That's amazing! Awesome work.
Old October 26th, 2008, 05:27 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Superb stuff.
Old October 26th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I saw those images in the gallery and thought it was criminal they weren't anywhere else!
Deadmaxx, you'd better submit them to the Codex and BGG as well.

Amazing 3D work and flat-out hilarious. Adventure ball! Happy Time Processing Plant! There is so much sweet attention to detail. I can tell you really ran with the concept and had an absolute blast creating the packaging.

I'm glad you're sharing outside of the gallery.
Good stuff Deadmaxx! Here's hoping you'll do more!
Old October 26th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very nice!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 26th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I crack up thinking who would want that vicious-looking thing as a pet?!?
And that heart on the manual cover!
Old October 26th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

110% awesome!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 26th, 2008, 07:04 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!

hiya all... I'm very stunned with the response from everybody. I'm really glad you like my 3D art. Thanks so much to all of you. I have other 3D work in the gallery, but it's not as silly as the 'My Pet Hivelord'

thanks again!

bsb
Old October 26th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmaxx View Post
I have other 3D work in the gallery, but it's not as silly as the 'My Pet Hivelord'
Runs off to check other Gallery submissions

Old October 26th, 2008, 07:04 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Shweet!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction