Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 14th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Merlyn - Design Phase

I can snap some pics of Merlyn today.
Old October 14th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks, guys! About an hour and a half until I can propose this guy for playtesting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 14th, 2011, 01:53 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Old October 14th, 2011, 02:24 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! And thanks for the bump. I propose we move Merlyn to public playtesting at 140 points!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 14th, 2011, 02:29 PM

Re: The Book of Merlyn - VOTE for Playtesting

Just keeping track, just need here.

Old October 14th, 2011, 02:32 PM

Yea
Old October 14th, 2011, 05:50 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old October 15th, 2011, 01:09 AM

Down to

Old October 15th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 15th, 2011, 03:33 AM

Sweet. This passes to playtesting.

Old October 16th, 2011, 11:40 PM

Re: The Book of Merlyn - Playtesting

Thanks for all the results, Skeeter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter700
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Merlyn

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass - a fun representation of the character. I really liked how well he worked with Kingpin & HAND Ninjas in my tests and can't wait to see how he works with other members of the League of Assassins.

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass - no issues when I tried it.

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass - He's a fun assassin unit when you can get him up high.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass - He did really well in both my tests. Much better than I anticipated.

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass - I thought I'd probably choose Green Arrow or Bullseye over him. However, with how well he performed in the playtests I will consider drafting him. Especially taking into account his lower price.

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass - I used both of his powers in my games. While the Archer Rivalry is very specific it is a neat thematic characteristic.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass - getting Merlyn to a sniper's nest was a priority in both my games.
Quote:

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? Merlyn offered a whole lot of value to his team. He did get extra turns from Kingpin and made it to a sniper's nest atop the silo, so this in no small part helped him. However, you may want to look at my two tests to see if you think he should get a point boost.
- Give a brief overview. A whole lot of bonding took place in this game and Merlyn & Kingpin's victory is no small part due to this. I wanted to see how Merlyn matched up with Bullseye and the answer was very well. Merlyn managed to get the kill shot on Baron Von Strucker, Madam HYDRA, & Scarecrow. It was a team effort, however on that team Merlyn was the star player.
Map: Rocket Launcher Platform
Units: Baron Von Strucker, Madam HYDRA, Scarecrow, & 2 squads of HYDRA Agents Vs. Kingpin, Bullseye, Merlyn, & Hired Guns
Spoiler Alert!
Quote:

Army Test 2
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? Looking at the card and how evenly matched he seemed to be with Connor Hawke in this playtest, I'd say his point value is about right. He didn't get the great stats in this game, but still did very well and I do feel he earned his points plus some. The map and my style of play helped Merlyn out too. So I will say: Overall he is good at this point level - but I'd pay a bit more for him too, especially with how well he plays with others (Kingpin last game and the Ninjas here).
- Give a brief overview. Again, Merlyn does very well. In this game I wanted to see how he compared to The Green Arrow (Connor Hawke) as well as how he handled a team that was more mobile (Supergirl, Angel, Daredevil, & Robin). The heroes did overlook him a few times to concentrate on heavy hitters. However, this mistake cost them a great deal when Merlyn managed to get height advantage. Merlyn & the HAND Ninjas made a great low cost team in this game.
Map: Rocket Launch Platform
Units: Deadpool, Deathstroke, Merlyn, 2 squads of Hand Ninjas, & Bob, Agent Of HYDRA (900 points) Vs. Supergirl, Daredevil, Green Arrow - Connor Hawke, Robin - Tim Drake, Angel, & Alfred (900 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Old October 16th, 2011, 11:41 PM

Re: The Book of Merlyn - Playtesting

I can see 140, 145, or 150 for him at this point. We'll have to wait and see what the last test looks like.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library