Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 28th, 2021, 10:57 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

I believe this is the first time a cost reduction has ever been used in a unit (at least C3G and C3V/SoV). I don't think the mechanic seems too "customy;" I could see this having been done with the official units if the game was in print for longer.

Old March 28th, 2021, 11:10 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Cool ideas. C3G already has plenty of stuff that pushes the idea of what Heroscape can be, so this Silvermane doesn't feel out of place. The hard part would of course be figuring out how much to reduce prices by and things like that, but it doesn't sound impossible.

Dig all 3 of Bloodsport's powers. I like how reusable Manic Aggression is. Being an Insane Criminal gives him a pretty wide synergy web, which is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Put together a rough idea for Silvermane.

Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 29th, 2021, 02:34 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Co-designed with @Karat !
BOW BEFORE SHAO KAHN!!!
Quote:

NAME = SHAO KAHN

SPECIES = IMMORTAL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 340?

MASTER TACTICIAN
At the beginning of your turn, if there is at least one revealed Order Marker on this card, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on cards in your army. You may move Order Markers from cards of your destroyed figures.

"IT'S OFFICIAL! YOU SUCK!"
Once per game, at the start of the round, if Shao Kahn has only 1 life remaining, you may reveal an "X" Order marker on this card. If you do, remove all wound markers from this card.

WRATH HAMMER
Once per round, after moving, choose a figure within 2 spaces of Shao Kahn. Roll an unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. If you roll a skull, you may move Shao Kahn adjacent to that figure and attack with a normal attack, adding an automatic skull to whatever is rolled. After attacking this way, if Shao Kahn is engaged with a figure with 1 Life remaining you may attack an additional time.
edit: custom mini ideas (brought to you by @redstang )
body

head

hammer

Last edited by Splash; January 8th, 2022 at 01:25 AM.
Old March 29th, 2021, 12:18 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Co-designed with @Karat !
BOW BEFORE SHAO KAHN!!!
Quote:

NAME = SHAO KAHN

SPECIES = OUTWORLDIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 340?

MASTER TACTICIAN
At the beginning of your turn, if there is at least one revealed Order Marker on this card, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on cards in your army. You may move Order Markers from cards of your destroyed figures.

"IT'S OFFICIAL! YOU SUCK!"
Once per game, at the start of the round, if Shao Kahn has only 1 life remaining, you may reveal an "X" Order marker on this card. If you do, remove all wound markers from this card.

WRATH HAMMER
Once per round, after moving, choose a figure within 2 spaces of Shao Kahn. Roll an unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. If you roll a skull, you may move Shao Kahn adjacent to that figure and attack with a normal attack, adding an automatic skull to whatever is rolled. After attacking this way, if Shao Kahn is engaged with a figure with 1 Life remaining you may attack an additional time.
Nice! Do you have ideas for a figure for him? I've been trying to find something that could be customized.
Old March 29th, 2021, 12:25 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Cool ideas. C3G already has plenty of stuff that pushes the idea of what Heroscape can be, so this Silvermane doesn't feel out of place. The hard part would of course be figuring out how much to reduce prices by and things like that, but it doesn't sound impossible.

Dig all 3 of Bloodsport's powers. I like how reusable Manic Aggression is. Being an Insane Criminal gives him a pretty wide synergy web, which is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Yeah, I decided on Criminal so he would have some synergy with Lex Luthor (I) and Amanda Waller. Insane personality makes sense given his delusional state of mind and allows synergy with Harley Quinn. With Manic Aggression I wanted something different but would somewhat mimic Brutality 4. Extra-Dimensional Arsenal makes him less happy with Waller, but still useable. Kryptonian Assassin is the bread and butter Luthor themed power.
Old March 29th, 2021, 01:17 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For Shao Kahn, looks like there's a neat custom printed mini here, but I doubt it could count for an official figure (and it's expen$ive!)
Th Warlord figure miiight work with some modding (Shao Kahn is supposed to be 7'2" so it probly won't match up in height).

Plenty of hammers to choose from.

Old March 29th, 2021, 02:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the problem with point reduction mechanics is that if you cost the figure right, they're going to absorb the cost of that point reduction. But that also means the overall cost of the army is going to be the same, plus whatever that figure provides extra, making the overall exercise feel kind of pointless?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 29th, 2021, 02:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think the problem with point reduction mechanics is that if you cost the figure right, they're going to absorb the cost of that point reduction. But that also means the overall cost of the army is going to be the same, plus whatever that figure provides extra, making the overall exercise feel kind of pointless?

That's what I tried to say when it was first brought up. Just make Silvermane cost 40 points (or whatever) less and it's the same end result.
Old March 29th, 2021, 02:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I'd put him at about 170. First power has to absorb a lot of those points he's deducting, IMO.
Yeah which kind of leads to the question of “what’s the point”?
Quote:
Agreed...and exactly my thinking when I agreed with you in the comment above.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 29th, 2021, 03:52 PM

Hmm, a re-hash then
Quote:
TAX EVASION
Start the game with 3 black Investment Markers on this card. At the end of each round, you may either place one black Investment marker back on this card or place a black Investment marker onto the card of another figure in your army. There cannot be more than 3 black Investment markers on this card.

BUSINESS MINDED
At the beginning of the game, you may choose all Common Terrorists in your army to instead have the Class of Criminal. If they do, Silvermane has the class of Mastermind in addition to the class of Crime Lord. After taking a turn with Silvermane, you may remove an Investment Marker from this card and take a turn with any Criminal you control.
Old March 29th, 2021, 04:46 PM

Quote:
For Shao Kahn, looks like there's a neat custom printed mini here, but I doubt it could count for an official figure (and it's expen$ive!)
Th Warlord figure miiight work with some modding (Shao Kahn is supposed to be 7'2" so it probly won't match up in height).

Plenty of hammers to choose from.

What about a Stryfe mod?
Old March 29th, 2021, 04:53 PM

Oh dang I bet that would work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy