Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old June 13th, 2006, 07:03 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
HS Army Power Calculator

DOWNLOAD HERE

This is a pretty straight forward Excel Spreadsheet I worked up to compare different armies. Currently listed are Ullar Armies with a Viper and/or Aubrien Archer base. I tried to factor in the effects of Frenzy, Range, and Bonding (for the Armoc Vipers).

You may have to dig into it to really understand how I did my calcs. I will answer specific questions if anyone has them. Keep in mind right now it is geared towards a Viper/Ullar Army.

I suppose MY questions are:

1. What do you think of the spreadsheet? Are the multiplying factors underrated, overrated, not applicable?
2. Just because the Value is the highest does that mean that that is the best army?
3. What things am I not factoring in?
4. Does anyone have anything simular? If so could I see a copy of it?
5. I would be very interested in what the math pros thought. Do the calcs make sense, and is the data appropriate?

Thanks in advance.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software