Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What Figure Should Bonegansher Re-paint?
Mimring 1 6.25%
Charos 3 18.75%
Brunak 4 25.00%
Feral Troll 0 0%
Ogre Pulveriser 1 6.25%
Tor-Kul-Na 1 6.25%
Raelin 6 37.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 14th, 2013, 01:47 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
The Gathering - Albany NY - 8/24/13

HeroScape Tournament - The Gathering

Vitals:
Spoiler Alert!

Hey All,

This is the first tournament the Sweeneys are hosting solo; Grimfoe games has, once again, graciously agreed to host us. (Hats off to the folks over at Grimfoe!) As some may recall, about a year ago, DanKarabinHatesYou hosted Saturday Showdown there, a few months before a combination of Alex Karasavidas, my Father (Tim Sweeney), along with my brother, and myself hosted a tournament at Grimfoe; the year before, Kinseth hosted there, as well.

If I recall correctly there are plenty of places to eat nearby.

If you think you can make it, or might be able to make it, please post here so we can begin creating our list of potential players.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or if you like, or shoot me a PM.

What Unit Should Bonegansher Re-paint?:
Top Two:
Brunak: 6
Raelin: 7

Maps:

List of who is bringing what:

Hot Heights:
Swamp Thing:
Ice Blossom: Orc
Badru Valley: Orc
Quasatch Playground: TaebleWalker
Sirocco:
It's So Cold, It Burns: Sweeneys
Marsh Thicket: Orc; Sweeneys
Stygian Rift: Orc; Sweeneys
Sidewinder: Sweeneys
Dry Season: Alex
Map Total: 10/16

Current Attendees:

1. Me
2. Tim Sweeney
3. Patrick Sweeney
4. Nicholas Sweeney
5. Alex
6. The CEE
7. BMW

8. Eraguy816
9. Marrowick
10. Bonegnasher
11. Bonegnasher's Son
12. NYYS (maybe)
13. Kinseth
14. OrcElfArmyOne
15. OrcElfArmyOne's Dad
16. Ollie (10% likely)
17. DanKarabinHatesYou
18. Dan
19. Vampiro (maybe)
20. TaebleWalker
21. Kathy
22. Clancambell (maybe)
23. Cleon (strong maybe)
24. Cleon's Dad (strong maybe)
25. Houndsrule
26. Rob Daviau (maybe)
27. FuriousMufasa

~JS, so it begins…

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; August 10th, 2013 at 08:20 PM. Reason: 20 minimum...
Old July 14th, 2013, 02:33 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Gathering - 8/24/13

Joseph Sweeney, this is music to my ears! I haven't been to a tourney in person for two years now. Please put me down as a strong maybe. If there is anyway possible for me to attend, I'll be there. I'm going to inform my local group as well, so I might be bringing 1-4 other 'Scapers with me. I'll follow your thread closely, and keep you updated when I know more!

Last edited by The CEE; August 3rd, 2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Misspelled your name, sorry
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:45 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Joseph Sweeny, this is music to my ears! I haven't been to a tourney in person for two years now. Please put me down as a strong maybe. If there is anyway possible for me to attend, I'll be there. I'm going to inform my local group as well, so I might be bringing 1-4 other 'Scapers with me. I'll follow your thread closely, and keep you updated when I know more!
Awesome! Hopefully you can make it!

Maps are as follows:

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; July 14th, 2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old July 14th, 2013, 07:54 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I'll try to attend though I might have to go to my gramas.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old July 14th, 2013, 08:35 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I can most probably attend. Can marrowick join us?

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old July 14th, 2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Of course, Marrowick is most certainly welcome! Bring whoever you like, I had naturally assumed all your brothers would attend, as well. (And quite frankly, hoped they would)

I will definitely be excited if you fellas come!
Old July 14th, 2013, 09:00 PM

Please put me and Marrowick as most dolphinitly

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old July 14th, 2013, 09:04 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

There are two questions that came to me. Will you be using the standard Swiss tournament format for this event? Also, have you decided on the number of rounds?
Old July 15th, 2013, 08:46 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Hmmm... been too long since I've been in a tourney. I can't say I'm even a maybe at this point, but it's on the radar.

-insert signature here-
Old July 15th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Rembrandt of Repaints

bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm a strong maybe, along with my son, just depends on our August vacation schedule.

If I do come I'm going to paint up a Feral Troll, Ogre Pulverizer or Werewolf Lord as prize support
Old July 15th, 2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
There are two questions that came to me. Will you be using the standard Swiss tournament format for this event? Also, have you decided on the number of rounds?
5 rounds.

Bracketed elimination rounds; not swiss. I'll get into more detail when I'm home
Quote:
Please put me and Marrowick as most dolphinitly
Will do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Hmmm... been too long since I've been in a tourney. I can't say I'm even a maybe at this point, but it's on the radar.
*crosses fingers* It'd be nice to see ya again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonegnasher View Post
I'm a strong maybe, along with my son, just depends on our August vacation schedule.

If I do come I'm going to paint up a Feral Troll, Ogre Pulverizer or Werewolf Lord as prize support
That's awesome of you, man! Those'll be the coolest prizes I've ever seen!

Hope you folks can make it.

*crosses fingers again*

~JS
Old July 15th, 2013, 03:52 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Of course, Marrowick is most certainly welcome! Bring whoever you like, I had naturally assumed all your brothers would attend, as well. (And quite frankly, hoped they would)

I will definitely be excited if you fellas come!
Well you're not going to see Utger playing (you will see him there, just not playing) He says he finds it boring now. He's moved onto playing warhammer 40k. I'm sure this will be fun.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events