Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 23rd, 2006, 09:51 PM

cavie Woo who?
Editing Uploaded Downloads

Just wondering if there is a way to edit an upload you make. I want to change some things but it looks like I may have to delete my current upload and then upload the new version?
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:07 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'll take a look and see what I can figure out. I haven't had a chance to work with this too much.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion