Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 24th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mega-Maryland Tournament

I will be running my first ever heroscape tournament!!!!!!!
Here are the main details:
WHAT: Heroscape tournament
WHEN: July 19, 2008. 12 Noon start time
WHERE: Renaissance Games
2315 A-6 Belair Rd.
Fallston, Md. 21047
WHY: To have a awesome time.

Renaissance games should have this posted on their website sometime this week as well. There will be a 5 dollar entry fee, this is simply to offset the cost of prize support. I mean to have some great prizes and giveaways. For those unfamilar with Renaissance games, they have drinks and snacks available for purchase. There is also a Burger King, a Dunkin Doughnuts, and a pizza shop within walking distance.

The tourny will be set to 400 points. No marvelscape. Sorry. All units and heros within your army must follow the same general/faction. ie, utgar, jandar, vydar, einar, or ullar. Please bring dice, wound markers, order markers. Flagbearers will be allowed. I will also have a few premade armies for those that may not have figures, or if you just want a challange. The tournament will consist of 4, 45 min. rounds, followed by a final round for the top 2. Top 2 will be determined by number of wins and points. The top 3 overall will recive prizes, as well as a random giveaway for someone not in the top 3.

For any other info, feel free to pm me, or post here, I'll check this thread daily, (or try to).

I hope to see a great turnout and look forward to meeting some of you!

UPDATED: July 19th is the correct date.

Aquillia units will be allowed as mercinary units!!

Please PM me and let me know if your coming.

OFFICAL ENTRIES
1. omgitsjihad
2. Dena (a friend of mine)
3. Jake (my brother)
4. Clancampbell (me, of course)
5. Nikkomon
6. Jakall
7. Civil War Dude
8. George (friend)

MAYBE'S
1.nelsopwns

Last edited by clancampbell; July 18th, 2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: New Info
Old May 27th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mega-Maryland Tournament

Shamelessly bumping my own thread.
Old May 29th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Due to a scheduling conflict I will have to push the tourny back. Sometime in July. I've been in contact with the store and should have a new date soon. I'm very sorry to anyone who made plans for this already.

On the bright side, I may be able to go to Boston now for the tourny, and hopefully convince some of them to come down here, later on.
Old May 29th, 2008, 09:18 PM

brain of morbius has disabled reputation

Wow this is cool! Let me know when you have a new date for the tournament. I am in!
Old June 3rd, 2008, 09:59 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You may want to takle the event off the events than!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old June 6th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Ok, I have a new date. July 19th. I've also updated it in the main post.
Old June 7th, 2008, 01:06 AM
has been BANNED

omgitsjihad is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Dude,

I am there!!!

JihaD
Old June 9th, 2008, 09:01 PM

lost33 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Clan campbell, my wife and I are interested. We have a baby coming soon. We'll let you know after it's born and we know if the waters are going to settle enough by then.
Old June 26th, 2008, 11:49 PM
has been BANNED

omgitsjihad is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Bizzup!!!

Is this still happening? Lemme Know!

JihaD
Old June 27th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Yes Its still a go for the 19th.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 12:50 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

As we are closing in on the date I wanted to put this back on the front page . Yes I know, shameless.
I've had some questions about the maps, I've got nothing nailed down and am open to suggestions.
More to come!!!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old July 5th, 2008, 02:33 PM

Technomagus has disabled reputation

I'll try to make it for the tournament, but I don't know if I will. Here's hoping.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events