Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old May 6th, 2012, 01:25 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Zombicide

Only 11 hours left on the Kickstarter and it looks like it will reach the last stretch goal of $700K. The rewards for this game are pretty impressive. 31 extra zombies, 5 (probably 6) extra heroes plus their zombie forms, two sets of custom dice, and a T-shirt. Hopefully the game itself will be as good as all the hype. I even decided to go for the Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill promos for $10 a pop. Ouch!

Anybody else in on this one?

Last edited by jbbnbsmith; May 6th, 2012 at 01:33 AM.
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:58 AM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Zombicide

Yup, I'm in for the Abomination level plus some extras!
Old May 6th, 2012, 07:36 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The ending total was over $780k in pledges! It will be interesting to see if Ogre will beat that.

Now I just need to be patient until September.

At first I was hesitant to drop $120 on this, but the I remembered that I used to spend a little more than that on each wave of Heroscape.
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:19 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am in at Abomination with some extras as well.
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:56 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

$100 was too much for me, as good a deal as it was. I've yet to succeed in completing any minis project... ever, and I have Super Dungeon Explore! and Dust Tactics doing nothing right now. Had to stay away.

-insert signature here-
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:57 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
$100 was too much for me, as good a deal as it was. I've yet to succeed in completing any minis project... ever, and I have Super Dungeon Explore! and Dust Tactics doing nothing right now. Had to stay away.
You could have got the game for 75
Old May 7th, 2012, 12:14 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Have you been eyeing the Dust Warfare rules? I plan on picking them up soon in my next Coolstuff order. I am trying to make it to Islandscape this year (July 21st). If you are available sometime that weekend, it would be cool to give the Warfare rules (or just Dust Tactics) a try with someone.
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:38 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Abomination + Extras myself. I figure if I'm going to get burned on Kickstarter, I may as well ensure its a memorable kind of pain. That and I'm a total sucker for choices when it comes to playable characters. The sound based AI looks really interesting and I really hope the game can provide a unique co-op experience because of it.
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:52 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Quote:
Ha! As if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Have you been eyeing the Dust Warfare rules? I plan on picking them up soon in my next Coolstuff order. I am trying to make it to Islandscape this year (July 21st). If you are available sometime that weekend, it would be cool to give the Warfare rules (or just Dust Tactics) a try with someone.
Will definitely be picking up the Dust Warfare book. As for Islandscape, probably not unfortunately. Summer baseball will be in full swing at that point. I don't think I get to breath again until August.

-insert signature here-
Old May 7th, 2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Quote:
Ha! As if...
I may be missing the point of the smiley face, but they really were offering just the game for $75. Of course, you didn't get any of the stretch goals. Just a $15 discount off the MSRP and free shipping.

Unless the "as if" meant that if you were going to buy this game then there is no way you would have settled for anything less than all the minis you could possibly get...

Yeah, on second thought that's probably where you were going with that.
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
Yeah, on second thought that's probably where you were going with that.

-insert signature here-
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:18 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

nyys, you can play my copy when it comes in September...

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games