Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 23rd, 2018, 11:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Draftable Vehicles Discussion Thread (Public Testing)

So then the rules need to be amended to refer to those figures in cars as figure in play rather than figures you control right?
Old September 23rd, 2018, 12:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Going to need a rules lawyer here.
Thanks! I'm on the job.

Here's the vehicle rule:
Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on one of your Army Cards, before taking a turn with a figure you control occupying a vehicle, you may move that vehicle. You may only move a vehicle once for each Order Marker you reveal.
And here's Crowd Movement:
Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of moving normally, you may move up to 8 Citizens you control. Instead of attacking normally, you may attack with any 4 Citizens you control, even Citizens that did not move this turn.
So to use Crowd Movement, you have to control all citizens that move. If they are inside a vehicle, you do not control them. Notice that the vehicle rules themselves contradict this by saying "you control occupying a vehicle". That's actually impossible!
Ah, gotcha, so I can’t activate both the car and Crowd Movement on the same Order Marker because both are essentially instead of moving normally.

OK that invalidates my first test (I will retest) and makes me think I would probably never draft the car and civilians together, due to the importance of crowd movement to them.

So with the rules is it instead of moving normally with just that figure or instead of moving normally with the whole squad?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So with the rules is it instead of moving normally with just that figure or instead of moving normally with the whole squad?
I took it as the former, but now that I think about it, I'm not sure I did my due diligence and looked at the old Sports Car/Mole Machine tests to see if it came up (or whether it was addressed in the design threads).

Definitely worth clarifying either way, while we're tinkering around with the rules.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it is the former too and what’s happening here is that Crowd Movement is the latter. So you could drive the car with a Civvie and move three other figures, but couldn’t use Crowd Movement for the full 8.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Might be too late now, but I kind of feel only heroes should be jumping into the cars and driving around. It's not that a common street thug can't drive, it's more of a mechanical issue where I wouldn't want to see a 3-4 figure squad driving around in 3-4 different vehicles all on the same turn, so the theme would be that squad figures just don't take the individual initiative to jump into a vehicle while a hero does have individual initiative.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 04:12 PM

Well we could solve that by making it instead of moving normally with the whole card, I guess. I’ll need a decided upon direction for that before I can do any more squad testing.

Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think it is the former too and what’s happening here is that Crowd Movement is the latter. So you could drive the car with a Civvie and move three other figures, but couldn’t use Crowd Movement for the full 8.
This is what I am assuming to be the case (and the intent).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 23rd, 2018, 07:25 PM

Yep. And I think that would’ve made my test much closer. Do we want to forge ahead as is or nerf squads any by making it instead of moving normally for the whole card?

Old September 23rd, 2018, 07:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't see a reason to nerf squads yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:06 PM
C3G Landlord

If we create tanks or helicopter gunships that provide a SA option in the future, then we should be sure to require at least 2 figures in the vehicle to use the SA then. One driver, one gunner. That will at least keep the 4 figure common or unique squad limited to only driving and shooting with 2 tanks or helicopters per OM instead of 4.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:21 PM

Sounds good. The special power nullification already cuts out abuses by turn bonding heroes.

Old September 24th, 2018, 03:40 PM

Even with the change, the Civilians really like a Sports Car to drive around. I did, notably, go 6/7 on the 50/50 Hit and Run roll, so that affected these tests, but I also improved my win margin from the prior test did to the power of an unwounded, never activated Huntress.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: SPORTS CAR

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Civilians (x4), Huntress, Sports Car (150) (500) vs Batman (200), Robin (Dick Grayson) (100), Green Arrow (150) Atom (50) (500)
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

AFTER CHANGE TO SQUAD MOVEMENT

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Civilians (x4), Huntress, Sports Car (150) (500) vs Batman (200), Robin (Dick Grayson) (100), Green Arrow (150) Atom (50) (500)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 25th, 2018 at 09:50 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library