Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old July 26th, 2007, 03:08 AM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
Seems like they are putting Marvel character names in a hat and drawing them out. Quite an easy technique, except we are being left without a complete Fantastic 4. Teh sucky...

Old July 26th, 2007, 03:26 AM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
I am glad Sandman is in the number. The Hero Clix sculpt is really weak.
Old July 26th, 2007, 03:41 AM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
I partially agree. I liked the hammer hand and the big hand. I didn't like the sand on the bottom. If they keep things up, IMO most MS sculpts will out do the Heroclix sculpts.

Old July 26th, 2007, 03:55 AM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSpecT
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
I partially agree. I liked the hammer hand and the big hand. I didn't like the sand on the bottom. If they keep things up, IMO most MS sculpts will out do the Heroclix sculpts.
I have the Sandman in my hand now (was going to rebase him for a custom) and yes, the hands are cool but he is on the skinny side...he does not look tough at all.

I do have to admit, a lot of the newer Clix are really cool. I just wish they stayed consistant with the scale they use. A lot of the figures don't match up correctly in regards to size.
Old July 26th, 2007, 03:56 AM

Turtleboy has disabled reputation
Im happy to see this. After this wave, all i will need is Deadpool and Carnage, and i'll have my crack team of Supers. Hasbro is really re-sparking my heroscapeness with Marvelscape.
Old July 26th, 2007, 07:35 AM

Talos is surprisingly tart
*Doing the Snoopy dance here* The FF before an X-Men set, way cool!!!

The sculpts look really great. I love the Super Skrull. We can probably assume that Reed is in the set too and they are just keeping him on the QT, much like the Silver Surfer.

I just hope they don't do Franklin or that wretched little R2-D2 wannabe robot (Herbie, wasn't it?) I like my Fantastic Four in the classic style, thanks very much.

Cheers,
Talos

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
- George Carlin
Old July 26th, 2007, 07:38 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Wait wait wait wait wait.

Bullseye, but no Daredevil? PAH!

(Sad that this is my first Comic-Con related post, huh? BACK TO THE JUNGLE!)
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The good news just doesn't stop today.

Old July 26th, 2007, 10:00 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos
*Doing the Snoopy dance here* The FF before an X-Men set, way cool!!!

The sculpts look really great. I love the Super Skrull. We can probably assume that Reed is in the set too and they are just keeping him on the QT, much like the Silver Surfer.

I just hope they don't do Franklin or that wretched little R2-D2 wannabe robot (Herbie, wasn't it?) I like my Fantastic Four in the classic style, thanks very much.
Yeah, it depends on how this expansion will be sold, as a wave of boosters or a large set. If it's the former, I can see them leaving a few figures out (perhaps they haven't figured Reed Richards out yet). If it's the latter, we're not getting Reed in it, since I can't see an expansion coming with more figs than the core game.
Old July 26th, 2007, 10:05 AM

Logrey has disabled reputation
I didn't see it here, but according to the picture from BGG, the price is set at $12.99 (available in December) What isn't mentioned is whether that's for *all* the figures, or if they'll ship in packs of 2, 3, etc. I *really* hope they treat this as a normal expansion and not as speciality expansions, like the Flagbearers.
Old July 26th, 2007, 10:11 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Put my prediction down as 2 packs of 5, $12.99 each.

How does their MSRP of $12.99 compare to their MSRP of regular scape expansions?

The reason I'm asking is, if they suggest $12.99 for the regular expansions, then that gives me a good idea of how much the stores are going to adjust their prices.
Old July 26th, 2007, 10:13 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logrey
I didn't see it here, but according to the picture from BGG, the price is set at $12.99 (available in December) What isn't mentioned is whether that's for *all* the figures, or if they'll ship in packs of 2, 3, etc. I *really* hope they treat this as a normal expansion and not as speciality expansions, like the Flagbearers.
Heh, $12.99 for the entire set is probably too much to hope for, so if BGG is correct it sounds like it'll be sold as 4 boosters. However, I'll gladly eat these words if it's $12.99 for the set of 10 figs. I think that would give Heroscape another advantage over Heroclix - value.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News