Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 26th, 2006, 05:03 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
Army Spreadsheet?

Hey guys I've looked in the gallery and searched through posts and I was wondering... Has anybody ever developed a spreadsheet or something that would give an easy quick reference to all the armys? I'm new at playing and I'M trying to teach others and I have so many figures it is kind of a daunting task to look through all the different cards to decide on an army. Until we can familirise ourselves a little better with the different armies a reference tool such as the one I described would be INVALUABLE!!! Thanks for the help and I'm really digging this game!!!

Oh and I also printed the card sized referece cards and bought plastic top loaders for all of them.. works perfectly and I would highly reccomend to anyone who doesnt want to damage the original cards..

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old October 26th, 2006, 05:12 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
Well it seems that if I looked around a little more before I post then I could find what I was looking for.... Noticed a lot of stuff under "Software" section of downloads... Ok so start laughing I'm an idiot and yes I would draft Spartacus in a 200pt game.. wanna play?

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion