Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 13th, 2009, 02:49 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cyprien Esenwein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronaut Jones View Post
I agree with what's posted above. Gladiatrons have always seemed like the best counter to Cyprien. X17 works, but to me he always seemed too expensive a counter for him though. Plus he's not mobile enough to catch Cyprien most of the time.

I've never thought about deathstalkers thoughl. How do you use them against him? Their soulborgs, so they're automatically a decent pick against him but it's not as if Cyprien has a real high defense requiring them to bypass it. Do you use them in conjunction with the Gladiatrons?
No, you just need them. Cyprien happens to be a Medium Hero, so if they get lucky on Maul, it counts. Plus, they're immune to Chilling Touch and their defense is high enough to frustrate his normal attack.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 11th, 2010, 02:24 AM

Khenemutankh is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Cyprien Esenwein

This guy simply seems to outclass every other figure I own.

Today we did a themed battle consisting of myself with 2x wolves of badru, 2x anubians, khosumet, 3x dumutef, and the whole Esenwein family + Retchets.

My opponent fielded all of the marro we have (Me burq sa, ne gok sa, tor kul na, 2x nagrubs, 2x drudge, 2x stingers, marro warriors, grok riders, and the hive.

The first part of the game consisted of all of my dumutefs getting handily beaten out by Me Burq and the Grok riders, followed by the wolves all being destroyed until I was down to one wolf of Badru, Cyprien, Sonya, and Marcu.

At this point my opponent had only lost one or two Grok riders. Cyprien swooped in, proceeding to destroy the remainder of the not-so-laughable marro army, continuously killing 2 squad figures a turn to heal all damage they were capable of inflicting. Finally, two consecutive 20s on chilling touch finished off both Tor Kul Na and the Hive.

We were both a bit shocked. I have to say this guy feels a bit like Syvarris felt when all we had was Rise of the Valkyrie. We may have to not field him often for the sake of fairness. But then again, it could just have been an incredibly lucky situation.

-Khen

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units