Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 7th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Arnim Zola - Design Phase

I like the new Cloning 16

A) I'm fine with keeping Reverse Engineering as long as everything fits on the card.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 7th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like the new Cloning. I'd still prefer it be allies only but it's fair enough thematically that I can let it go and roll with it for reasons of fun. But I almost feel like... having three chances in the entire game for a 25% shot at reviving a figure means he'll be really swingy. Something to be keep in mind, I think.

I'll ABSTAIN. I'd like to keep text down but it doesn't hurt the design; whatever the group decides.
Old October 7th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

True, but you also have to keep him alive until at least one other figure is killed even to be able to use it. We'll see in testing. I do anticipate swinginess, and can see making it once per game without the markers if it proves too much.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2012, 01:45 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

C what ever the LD wants.
Old October 8th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Maybe make the cloning only able to be successful once per game?

A) OK with keeping RE if it all fits.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:05 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm not really against it, I just think it doesn't add a ton to an already good design, and we might not have room!

So if it's on, I'm fine with it. It's an awesome power.
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:30 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. I think that's enough to make me think we should just keep it. Hopefully trimming down the Cloning power can help. I think I'm just going to make the Cloning a "once per game" and get rid of the markers to simplify.

Should I still make it on a D20 roll or should I make it automatic for less swing? I could also restrict it to a Human figure to limit it some.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like once per game, but with the die roll. Try as many times as you want, but it only triggers once.

No real opinion either way on the Human limit. It would be flavorful on one hand (because he's only really cloned Humans), but not on the other (he probably COULD clone a Mutant, too).
Old October 8th, 2012, 01:37 PM

Yeah, it's less about flavor and more about game balance to me (there are the occasional super duper Human, but mostly it would keep the value of the power in check). If the flavor works well enough, I think I want to do it to keep the power from being too crazy powerful.

Old October 8th, 2012, 01:40 PM

So ... thinking this, currently:

CLONING 16
At the end of any round, you may choose a previously destroyed Unique Human Hero and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, remove all Wound Markers from the chosen hero’s Army Card and place the chosen hero on any empty space adjacent to Arnim Zola if possible. You now control the chosen hero. Cloning 16 may only be used to place one Unique Hero per game.

Old October 8th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Looks good. I was just thinking how bringing back Thor in one game vs only bring back Wonder Girl in another game would throw the balance off a bit. But going human only will help keep the variable power level closer and keep him more balanced.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:08 PM

Yep. I believe Captain Marvel is the only really high costing Human, and it's not the most thematic match up, so hopefully he's not involved that often. Still, I'll bring him along in one of Arnim's army tests just to see how powerful it gets.

Like with any resurrection power, though, the easy answer is just to kill Arnim first. So as long as you don't have your own Captain Marvel die in the process, I don't see it as that powerful with this check on it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library